TS : U - Ocean won't cook in DORM

wesley

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Ocean made me mad since he won't cook in DORM, he just come in play and lazy
around until left same everyday...My sims had to cook LOL!!!!

What can I do ? how I made him to cook again ?

Since my sim work in cafe.....he won't cook again....

Help ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Have you had your sim work as a cook for money?

Best wishes
Maxon

Wesley wrote:
> Ocean made me mad since he won't cook in DORM, he just come in play
> and lazy around until left same everyday...My sims had to cook LOL!!!!
>
> What can I do ? how I made him to cook again ?
>
> Since my sim work in cafe.....he won't cook again....

I've had to move my Sims out and back in again to solve that one. It's a
pain.

Gareeth

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Just read on Various Simmers that this is a known bug - or 'feature' as
Maxis would term it. Don't E-V-E-R let your sims cook for money in the
dorms because they'll be doing it until the day they graduate.

Best wishes
Maxon

> Just read on Various Simmers that this is a known bug - or 'feature' as
> Maxis would term it.

8))))

Don't E-V-E-R let your sims cook for money in the
> dorms because they'll be doing it until the day they graduate.

Oh, GREAT! That should wipe the smirk off Tank's face.

Granny.

wesley

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

> Just read on Various Simmers that this is a known bug - or 'feature' as
> Maxis would term it. Don't E-V-E-R let your sims cook for money in the
> dorms because they'll be doing it until the day they graduate.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

OK

I guess it too late....yes my sims get money from cook

Hopeful patch will correct that one :)

> Wesley wrote:
>> Ocean made me mad since he won't cook in DORM, he just come in play
>> and lazy around until left same everyday...My sims had to cook LOL!!!!
>>
>> What can I do ? how I made him to cook again ?
>>
>> Since my sim work in cafe.....he won't cook again....
>
> I've had to move my Sims out and back in again to solve that one. It's a
> pain.
>
> Gareeth

Thanks that sort it out :)

Move out and move in...

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Wesley wrote:
> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Wesley wrote:
>>> Ocean made me mad since he won't cook in DORM, he just come in play
>>> and lazy around until left same everyday...My sims had to cook
>>> LOL!!!! What can I do ? how I made him to cook again ?
>>>
>>> Since my sim work in cafe.....he won't cook again....
>>
>> I've had to move my Sims out and back in again to solve that one.
>> It's a pain.
>>
>> Gareeth
>

> Thanks that sort it out :)
>

> Move out and move in...

Can I just ask some advice about moving a sim out of the dorm? The only
place it seemed to be possible to move them to was the sorority/fraternity
houses and I found it really hard to get them to impress the people in the
time. Any tips please?
--
Kath
~

Kath wrote:
> Wesley wrote:
>> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I've had to move my Sims out and back in again to solve that one.
>>> It's a pain.
>>>
>>> Gareeth
>>

>> Thanks that sort it out :)
>>

>> Move out and move in...
>
> Can I just ask some advice about moving a sim out of the dorm? The
> only place it seemed to be possible to move them to was the
> sorority/fraternity houses and I found it really hard to get them to
> impress the people in the time. Any tips please?

I haven't done it, but isn't there still the option to "find own place" on
the computer and newspaper? That puts them in the sim bin and you can put
them wherever you want to after that.

Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:
> Kath wrote:

<snip>

>> Can I jvst ask some advice abovt moving a sim ovt of the dorm? The
>> only place it seemed to be possible to move them to was the
>> sorority/fraternity hovses and I fovnd it really hard to get them to
>> impress the people in the time. Any tips please?
>
> I haven't done it, bvt isn't there still the option to "find own
> place" on the compvter and newspaper? That pvts them in the sim bin
> and yov can pvt them wherever yov want to after that.

D'oh of covrse! Sorry being a bit blonde there, I was getting bogged down in
all the new-fangled stvff and forgot the basics! Thanks.
--
Kath
~

> Kath wrote:
> > Wesley wrote:
> >> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Thanks that sort it out :)
> >>

> >> Move out and move in...
> >
> > Can I just ask some advice about moving a sim out of the dorm? The
> > only place it seemed to be possible to move them to was the
> > sorority/fraternity houses and I found it really hard to get them to
> > impress the people in the time. Any tips please?
>
> I haven't done it, but isn't there still the option to "find own place" on
> the computer and newspaper? That puts them in the sim bin and you can put
> them wherever you want to after that.
>
> Jeanie

yes indeed there is. I had a couple of sims I made that I wanted to meet
each other and no matter what they wouldn't so I moved the girl out of the
dorm and into the guy's on campus house, and voila they meet and like each
other and are now married back in pleasantville living with his mom in her
mansion (so they can inherit it when she passes), with a cute as a button
toddler, hehehe

Sedce

Latest posts