TS2U: Grades question

Do university grades make any difference at all, except that you get
the little star and mention of cum laude in your diploma?

Betty

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va>
wrote in message news:9iqja1tecm1136ovb8agjplejopn49viu2@4ax.com...
> Do university grades make any difference at all, except that you get
> the little star and mention of cum laude in your diploma?

Alright another "blonde" question. LOL I didn't know you could actually
hang the diploma on the wall. How do you get to it to hang?? If I hadn't
been
reading this group, I probably never would have known. Yikes!! haha on
me.

Nope, I never look at any books on the game. Learn as I go. LOL

Betty

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> Do university grades make any difference at all, except that you get
> the little star and mention of cum laude in your diploma?

The honours thing is supposed to affect the job level you can start in but I
am not sure if it really does.

Gareeth

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> Do university grades make any difference at all, except that you get
> the little star and mention of cum laude in your diploma?

You get money for making Dean's List every semester.

-georg

Betty wrote:
> "Guardian Pegasus"
> <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va>
> wrote in message news:9iqja1tecm1136ovb8agjplejopn49viu2@4ax.com...
>> Do university grades make any difference at all, except that you get
>> the little star and mention of cum laude in your diploma?
>
> Alright another "blonde" question. LOL I didn't know you could
> actually hang the diploma on the wall. How do you get to it to hang??
> If I hadn't been
> reading this group, I probably never would have known. Yikes!! haha on
> me.
>
> Nope, I never look at any books on the game. Learn as I go. LOL
>
> Betty

You will find the diploma among the career rewards. You hang it on the wall
and can click on it to read what it says in case you (like me!) forget who
majored in what when it comes time to get a job. The little booklet that
came with the game gives a list of the majors and what jobs they help you
in.

Another option that comes up if you click on someone else's diploma that is
hanging on the wall is to "Steal diploma." This worries me. Does it mean
that someone can come in and make off with it as they do the garden gnomes?
Does the sim then autonomously go after it, as they do with the gnomes?

I've not had this calamity in my game......yet. But knowing the option is
there makes me worry.

Jeanie

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:52:13 GMT, georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>You get money for making Dean's List every semester.

But no job bonuses, or anything?