POLL: New styles of music?

Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2005 1:48:57 AM

What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?

Personally I miss clasical. My artsy fartsy castledwelling superrich
sims enjoyed it :-p

And country was actually funny hehe

More about : poll styles music

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:48:58 AM

> What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?

I can add my own MP3s to the game; I don't need Maxis to provide any.

If there's anything I *do* want from Maxis in that area, it's the ability to
add/edit your own radio station names so each could be mapped to custom MP3
playlists. That would be *so* brain-dead easy for them to do, and would
permanently take care of just about every shortcoming with the current
infrastructure. That and the TV channels...
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:48:59 AM

I added a movie to my sports station channel - of a mascot and a cheerleader
fighting in one of my dorms. I wondered what the noise was and went
looking - I found them laying into one another in the games room. The
cheerleader won. I miss classical too.

Best wishes
Maxon

news:p aidnXUKTpp3ZTTfRVn-ow@magma.ca...
> > What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?
>
> I can add my own MP3s to the game; I don't need Maxis to provide any.
>
> If there's anything I *do* want from Maxis in that area, it's the ability
> add/edit your own radio station names so each could be mapped to custom
MP3
> playlists. That would be *so* brain-dead easy for them to do, and would
> permanently take care of just about every shortcoming with the current
> infrastructure. That and the TV channels...

June 11, 2005 3:16:39 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> Personally I miss clasical. My artsy fartsy castledwelling superrich
> sims enjoyed it :-p

Your superrich castledwellers listen to boomer rock these days. The
classical thing is such a stereotype. Classical organizations are
having a hard time getting suport from said rich "snooty" types, because
they're now getting hair weaves, putting on leather pants and going out
to see the Stones or the Eagles. Create a house of Asian prodigies and
you're more on target for the classical thing.

> And country was actually funny hehe!

Country is very funny. That people can take seriously the stuff of
daytime soaps is hilarious.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Homer J. Simpson wrote:
>>What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?
>

> I can add my own MP3s to the game; I don't need Maxis to provide any.

Yes but can you change the names in the pie menu? Or create a new item
in the pie menu? I'd like to have a selection that says "Classical"
when they turn on the radio. I can drop in my own stuff.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

>>>What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?
>>
>> I can add my own MP3s to the game; I don't need Maxis to provide any.
>
> Yes but can you change the names in the pie menu? Or create a new item in
> the pie menu? I'd like to have a selection that says "Classical" when
> they turn on the radio. I can drop in my own stuff.

That's *exactly* what I was saying:

!