POLL: New styles of music?

What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?

Personally I miss clasical. My artsy fartsy castledwelling superrich
sims enjoyed it :-p

And country was actually funny hehe
5 answers Last reply
More about poll styles music

    > What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?

    I can add my own MP3s to the game; I don't need Maxis to provide any.

    If there's anything I *do* want from Maxis in that area, it's the ability to
    add/edit your own radio station names so each could be mapped to custom MP3
    playlists. That would be *so* brain-dead easy for them to do, and would
    permanently take care of just about every shortcoming with the current
    infrastructure. That and the TV channels...

    I added a movie to my sports station channel - of a mascot and a cheerleader
    fighting in one of my dorms. I wondered what the noise was and went
    looking - I found them laying into one another in the games room. The
    cheerleader won. I miss classical too.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > Personally I miss clasical. My artsy fartsy castledwelling superrich
    > sims enjoyed it :-p

    Your superrich castledwellers listen to boomer rock these days. The
    classical thing is such a stereotype. Classical organizations are
    having a hard time getting suport from said rich "snooty" types, because
    they're now getting hair weaves, putting on leather pants and going out
    to see the Stones or the Eagles. Create a house of Asian prodigies and
    you're more on target for the classical thing.

    > And country was actually funny hehe!

    Country is very funny. That people can take seriously the stuff of
    daytime soaps is hilarious.

    --
    --Cuth

    Homer J. Simpson wrote:
    >>What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?
    >

    > I can add my own MP3s to the game; I don't need Maxis to provide any.

    Yes but can you change the names in the pie menu? Or create a new item
    in the pie menu? I'd like to have a selection that says "Classical"
    when they turn on the radio. I can drop in my own stuff.

    --
    --Cuth

    >>>What styles of music would you like to see added to the game?
    >>
    >> I can add my own MP3s to the game; I don't need Maxis to provide any.
    >
    > Yes but can you change the names in the pie menu? Or create a new item in
    > the pie menu? I'd like to have a selection that says "Classical" when
    > they turn on the radio. I can drop in my own stuff.

    That's *exactly* what I was saying:

    > the ability to add/edit your own radio station names

Sims Music Games Video Games