e-shredder take over of my compuetr

the message below is what I get when I try to access yahoo
or msn. Can somebody help me get this message from e-
shredder.com so that I can acess my yahoo and other sites

Detected SPYware! System error #384
_______________

Your IP address is 81.155.189.130. Using this address a
remote computer has gained anaccess to your computer and
probably is collecting the information about the sites
you've visited and the files contained in the folder
Temporary Internet Files. Attention! Ask for help or
install the software for deleting secret information about
the sites you visited.

_______________

Your computer is full of evidences!

Detected SPYware! System error #384

ISP of transmission:
Your IP address:
They know you're using: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0;
Windows NT 5.1; CDsource=v2.15e.02)
Your computer is: Windows XP
Risk status for further investigation: VERY HIGH RISK

To protect from the Spyware - click here
To prevent information transmission - click here
To delete the history of your activity, click here

The message you recieved is a bogus deal. However..............

First. Make sure of these settings and nothing will install without you
answering YES. (Except what may install as part of some other software.)
Don't click YES if you don't know/trust the source.

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Internet Options | Advanced tab |
Make sure both of these are NOT checked.

Enable Install On Demand (Internet Explorer)
[[Specifies to automatically download and install Internet Explorer
components if a Web page needs them in order to display the page properly or
perform a particular task.]]

Enable Install On Demand (Other)
[[Specifies to automatically download and install Web components if a Web
page needs them in order to display the page properly or perform a
particular task.]]

Apply | OK

Enable Install On Demand (Other)
Is part of the driveby downloading of unwanted programs. i.e. scumware.
=================================

Second. If you need a scan right now.

Follow the instructions!
THE PARASITE FIGHT QUICK FIX PROTOCOL
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php

======================

Third.
It is known as scumware. Visit these sites. 1, 2, 3 and 4 are really good.
Download, install, run, update and run again; one or all. They are all
good, FREE utilities. Make sure you update every program, even if you
just downloaded it. You must have the latest updates.

1) CWShredder direct download:
http://216.180.233.163/~merijn/files/CWShredder.exe

2) SpywareBlaster
[[SpywareBlaster doesn't scan and clean for spyware - it prevents it from
ever being installed.
The most important step you can take is to secure your system. And
SpywareBlaster is the most

powerful protection program available.]]

3) Spybot S & D
http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download

4) HijackThis (some other stuff that may be of interest also)

4a) HijackThis (direct download)
http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.zip

5) Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner v1.13
http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit

6) ToolbarCop
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/toolbarcop.htm

7) Ad-aware

===============

Problems uninstalling? Here's some advice.
http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/uninstallproblems.phtml

Additional information & instructions.
A wealth of information here, boys and girls.

THE PARASITE FIGHT QUICK FIX PROTOCOL
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

THE PARASITE FIGHT
Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

Bugs, Glitches & Stuffups

Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;827315#appliesto

Spyware and Deceptive Software
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/spyware.mspx?gssnb=1