Brandi Broke had another baby!

LOL, I just started playing Brandi Broke a few days ago. It said her
husband died in a freak pool accident. Well as soon as I clicked on her
house and it opened, she was at the toilet puking. Needless to say, she now
has another baby boy, Lance. I guess it wasn't too long ago that her
husband died LOL. But I can't find his tombstone anywhere and she doesn't
ever cry for him and neither do the other 2 boys. Weird...

sharon
8 answers Last reply
More about brandi broke baby

    sharonx9 said

    > LOL, I just started playing Brandi Broke a few days ago. It said her
    > husband died in a freak pool accident. Well as soon as I clicked on
    > her house and it opened, she was at the toilet puking. Needless to
    > say, she now has another baby boy, Lance. I guess it wasn't too long
    > ago that her husband died LOL. But I can't find his tombstone
    > anywhere and she doesn't ever cry for him and neither do the other 2
    > boys. Weird...

    That boy doesn't look a bit like his brothers. ;-)

    --
    kat

    kat wrote:
    > sharonx9 said
    >

    >>LOL, I just started playing Brandi Broke a few days ago. It said her
    >>husband died in a freak pool accident. Well as soon as I clicked on
    >>her house and it opened, she was at the toilet puking. Needless to
    >>say, she now has another baby boy, Lance. I guess it wasn't too long
    >>ago that her husband died LOL. But I can't find his tombstone
    >>anywhere and she doesn't ever cry for him and neither do the other 2
    >>boys. Weird...
    >>

    > That boy doesn't look a bit like his brothers. ;-)

    True genetics then. So many don't.

    --
    --Cuth

    > That boy doesn't look a bit like his brothers. ;-)

    Check out her memories. Lance is the second baby born since her husband's
    death.

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone said

    > kat wrote:
    >> sharonx9 said
    >>

    >>> LOL, I just started playing Brandi Broke a few days ago. It said
    >>> her husband died in a freak pool accident. Well as soon as I
    >>> clicked on her house and it opened, she was at the toilet puking.
    >>> Needless to say, she now has another baby boy, Lance. I guess it
    >>> wasn't too long ago that her husband died LOL. But I can't find
    >>> his tombstone anywhere and she doesn't ever cry for him and neither
    >>> do the other 2 boys. Weird...
    >>>

    >> That boy doesn't look a bit like his brothers. ;-)
    >
    > True genetics then. So many don't.

    Especially if they have different fathers!

    --
    kat
    >^..^<

    I brought him back using SimPE and the L&D cheat. They don't seem to get
    along at all. Makes me wonder if she caused the pool ladder accident, heh.

    "sharonx9" <sharonx9@JUNKgmail.com> wrote in message
    > LOL, I just started playing Brandi Broke a few days ago. It said her
    > husband died in a freak pool accident. Well as soon as I clicked on her
    > house and it opened, she was at the toilet puking. Needless to say, she
    now
    > has another baby boy, Lance. I guess it wasn't too long ago that her
    > husband died LOL. But I can't find his tombstone anywhere and she doesn't
    > ever cry for him and neither do the other 2 boys. Weird...
    >
    > sharon

    Ah but the family tree has Brady (in my game) as being Skip Broke's
    son. Usually the game is pretty good about working out which child
    belongs to which (ie Don Goth having 3 kids despite Cassandra only
    having one - he has 2 with Nina Caliente).

    My Brady looks like he's gotten his genes solely from his mother
    though, although with an added Ugly Big Eyes of Doom gene.

    ~*~
    vecki

    vecki said

    > Ah but the family tree has Brady (in my game) as being Skip Broke's
    > son. Usually the game is pretty good about working out which child
    > belongs to which (ie Don Goth having 3 kids despite Cassandra only
    > having one - he has 2 with Nina Caliente).
    >
    > My Brady looks like he's gotten his genes solely from his mother
    > though, although with an added Ugly Big Eyes of Doom gene.

    Official father? he's shown as the father in mine too ( I called the
    baby Brendan) but he died before Beau was born so it'd be pretty clever
    of him to be the biological father.

    --
    kat

    kat wrote:

    > vecki said
    >

    >>Ah but the family tree has Brady (in my game) as being Skip Broke's
    >>son. Usually the game is pretty good about working out which child
    >>belongs to which (ie Don Goth having 3 kids despite Cassandra only
    >>having one - he has 2 with Nina Caliente).
    >>
    >>My Brady looks like he's gotten his genes solely from his mother
    >>though, although with an added Ugly Big Eyes of Doom gene.
    >>

    > Official father? he's shown as the father in mine too ( I called the
    > baby Brendan) but he died before Beau was born so it'd be pretty clever
    > of him to be the biological father.

    She's broke, because she has been forking over for the artifical
    insemniation fees. Yeah. That's it.

    -georg

Sims Games Video Games