Sign in with
Your question

Is zebronics 600w real power pro psu good enough to run gtx 260?

Last response: in Components
October 8, 2009 3:03:39 AM

hi many of you would just go and say that buy corsair,antec .but this psu with more specs then these companies plus the same replacement warranty for just more than half the price of high end brand.i mean 80%+ ,triple rail each 24amp and same warranty and more specs should i go with this?
a c 248 ) Power supply
October 8, 2009 3:28:05 AM

I did a little research. It appears the power supply is a low budget model and the specifications are overstated. Definitely not a high quality power supply.
m
l
October 8, 2009 3:48:14 AM

JohnnyLucky said:
I did a little research. It appears the power supply is a low budget model and the specifications are overstated. Definitely not a high quality power supply.

are you talking about the pro series or platinum series .my other option would be cooler master extreme 600w 70%+,dual rail 36 amp.i don't think that's enough for gtx 260 and core i5
m
l
October 8, 2009 12:35:51 PM

Hi, I found a handy little tool for power supply requirements calculation:

http://educations.newegg.com/tool/psucalc/index.html

It wont help with deciding make and model, but it should help with figuring out if you have enough Watts for your hardware!

Also, dont stinge on the power supply, I know it doesnt do anything cool like the graphics card, but low quality ones can causes....explosive issues!
m
l
!