Survey for Intel Core i3,i5,i7 Owners (School Work)

LOL123

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Got the responses i needed thanks!
Hi there,

My name is Patrick and for my Business Studies (GCSE) coursework i have to write a 3,000-4,000 word essay on a company of my choice. I have chosen to do AMD as I myself love computers and it would be a great interest for me.

In accordance to doing my own research about the AMD Phenom II line i have constructed a survey which will only take 10 minutes max for the community to answer. Its the best way for me to get a large amount of data from other Phenom II owners and INTEL OWNERS TOO.

This is my second survey directed towards intel owners and their opinions

It would be great if you could just click on the link below and fill out the survey for me.

Please can only people who only own a processor from the Corei3,i5,i7 family (sorry core 2 duo owners)take the survey and to always be fair in your choices.

Thanks!

2 errors, just an fyi. Should be <500 not >500. And Intel's Extreme cpu lineup isn't a good answer, there are pentium extremes, core 2 duo and quad extremes, i7 extremes, etc. Extreme just denotes their top of the line cpus.

LOL123

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
The survey was a bit rushed :D thanks for pointing it out though. Now just writting the essay. may post the results comparing to AMD soon too.

Thanks for all the responses!