Butler or maid

Is there a way to have a full time maid or butler? I want one who lives
with us not just come once a day..

Would it be best to create a new member who is full of clean points?

sharon

sorry I have Sims 2...no expansion packs

sharon

> Is there a way to have a full time maid or butler? I want one who lives
> with us not just come once a day..
>
> Would it be best to create a new member who is full of clean points?
>
> sharon

Thanks I will definitely check out both of these sites!

sharon

sharonx9 wrote:
> Is there a way to have a full time maid or butler? I want one who lives
> with us not just come once a day..
>
> Would it be best to create a new member who is full of clean points?
>
> sharon

Go to http://valdea.com and your problems are solved. Doesn't matter if
you have EPs or not, they have downloads for both. You can get live-in
maids, housekeepers, and gardeners (or "janitors" as they call them) as
well as hookers and madams! Also devices that enable some amusing
cheats. For a small donation of $10 you get lifetime access to their
"VIP" area where you can download the whole shmeer--more maids, house
boys, cooks, babysitters, cleaning women, whores, more whores, madams,
pimps, bars, changing booths, beds, hottubs, additional clothes, etc.,
etc., that they can all use to entertain themselves or your Sims.
Really worth a measley ten bucks. I haven't had any issues yet with
these hacks.

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> sharonx9 wrote:
>> Is there a way to have a full time maid or butler? I want one who
>> lives with us not just come once a day..
>>
>> Would it be best to create a new member who is full of clean points?
>>
>> sharon
>>

> Go to http://valdea.com and your problems are solved. Doesn't matter
> if you have EPs or not, they have downloads for both. You can get
> live-in maids, housekeepers, and gardeners (or "janitors" as they
> call them) as well as hookers and madams! Also devices that enable
> some amusing cheats. For a small donation of $10 you get lifetime
> access to their "VIP" area where you can download the whole
> shmeer--more maids, house boys, cooks, babysitters, cleaning women,
> whores, more whores, madams, pimps, bars, changing booths, beds,
> hottubs, additional clothes, etc., etc., that they can all use to
> entertain themselves or your Sims. Really worth a measley ten bucks.
> I haven't had any issues yet with these hacks.

I have a question. Do those live-in NPCs count toward your 8 sim limit per
lot?

Jeanie

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:22:26 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Go to http://valdea.com and your problems are solved. Doesn't matter if
>you have EPs or not, they have downloads for both. You can get live-in
>maids, housekeepers, and gardeners (or "janitors" as they call them) as
>well as hookers and madams! Also devices that enable some amusing
>cheats. For a small donation of $10 you get lifetime access to their

Be warned though, that it can severly screw up your game if your sims
form romantic relationships with them. My game started crashing
non-stop and even now I keep finding files all over the place,
including windows, from their installer package.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 02:51:51 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>I have a question. Do those live-in NPCs count toward your 8 sim limit per
>lot?

No, they're not part of the household, or controllable, they just live
there. And if you try to make them controllable, or fall in love with
them the game goes *kasplorf*