Need information about Sims Online

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 10, 2005 8:27:41 PM

Hi guys --

Sorry to bother you all again, but I'm writing a paper and I need some
information.

In Sims Online, what occupation would a person have after a few years
of playing? Would they still be making gnomes or delivering pizzas?
Also, could you please give me some details about how this is done --
like, do you hit keys to move the process along? I've searched
everywhere and all I found was a reference to "pounding" gnomes. What
the heck does this mean?

I'd appreciate any details you could give me. Thanks!
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 5:21:47 AM

pluto@quentincrisp.com wrote:
: Hi guys --
:
: Sorry to bother you all again, but I'm writing a paper and I need some
: information.
:
: In Sims Online, what occupation would a person have after a few years
: of playing? Would they still be making gnomes or delivering pizzas?
: Also, could you please give me some details about how this is done --
: like, do you hit keys to move the process along? I've searched
: everywhere and all I found was a reference to "pounding" gnomes. What
: the heck does this mean?
:
: I'd appreciate any details you could give me. Thanks!

All you need to know is at the tsomania web site.
:
!