Need information about Sims Online

Hi guys --

Sorry to bother you all again, but I'm writing a paper and I need some
information.

In Sims Online, what occupation would a person have after a few years
of playing? Would they still be making gnomes or delivering pizzas?
Also, could you please give me some details about how this is done --
like, do you hit keys to move the process along? I've searched
everywhere and all I found was a reference to "pounding" gnomes. What
the heck does this mean?

I'd appreciate any details you could give me. Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about need information sims online

    pluto@quentincrisp.com wrote:
    : Hi guys --
    :
    : Sorry to bother you all again, but I'm writing a paper and I need some
    : information.
    :
    : In Sims Online, what occupation would a person have after a few years
    : of playing? Would they still be making gnomes or delivering pizzas?
    : Also, could you please give me some details about how this is done --
    : like, do you hit keys to move the process along? I've searched
    : everywhere and all I found was a reference to "pounding" gnomes. What
    : the heck does this mean?
    :
    : I'd appreciate any details you could give me. Thanks!

    All you need to know is at the tsomania web site.
    :

Sims Games Video Games