Autoruns Disabled

Whenever I start Windows XP Home Edition, a pop up
windows with Directory name "Autoruns Disabled" appear.
How can I stop this?
1 answer Last reply
More about autoruns disabled

    Do you have a Utility called Autoruns. Go to Start>Run type:
    msconfig Select Startup and see if there's any entry with Autoruns.
    Uncheck if yes.
    "S. Chabaro" <schabaro@cscoms.com> wrote in message
    > Whenever I start Windows XP Home Edition, a pop up
    > windows with Directory name "Autoruns Disabled" appear.
    > How can I stop this?

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP