Running home edition and wanting to install Office2000 Pro..

Hi I bought my computer in 2001 with the home edition
already installed, I have been trying to install Office
2000 Professional, but it keeps asking me to use the XP
service disc 1? Help

"Desleigh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi I bought my computer in 2001 with the home edition
>already installed, I have been trying to install Office
>2000 Professional, but it keeps asking me to use the XP
>service disc 1? Help

If you do not get further help from here, post this to

--
(tm)

Did your system come with a Windows XP CD? If not, you may have a system
recovery CD with the necessary Windows XP setup files.

If that doesn't help, check your hard drive for a folder named "i386" - this
may contain your Windows XP setup files.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.