triple deluxe

Can someone tell me how to install triple deluxe
2 answers Last reply
More about triple deluxe

    Frans Mank wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how to install triple deluxe

    Slowly. :O( If memory serves me right you have to install the original
    and then follow it through to the last addon disc THEN reinstall the
    original. It does prompt you as you go along.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    There should be a card inside the box that will tell you in which order to
    install the discs.

    "Frans Mank" <frans.mank@chello.nl> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me how to install triple deluxe

Sims Games Video Games