  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2005 1:08:47 PM

Can someone tell me how to install triple deluxe

More about : triple deluxe

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 4:49:18 PM

Frans Mank wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to install triple deluxe

Slowly. :o ( If memory serves me right you have to install the original
and then follow it through to the last addon disc THEN reinstall the
original. It does prompt you as you go along.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

There should be a card inside the box that will tell you in which order to
install the discs.

!