Ping: Granny G

Apparently BBC1 are repeating s1 of 24 if you're interested... They showed
the first 2 episodes last night but I'm not sure when the rest are, you
don't desperately need to watch the 1st 2 to understand what's happening.
3 answers Last reply
More about ping granny

    "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
    > Apparently BBC1 are repeating s1 of 24 if you're interested... They showed
    > the first 2 episodes last night but I'm not sure when the rest are, you
    > don't desperately need to watch the 1st 2 to understand what's happening.
    Oh, I know 8))
    Sheer luck I was mousing my TV last night and looked, and saw 'Oooh! The
    Sutherland lad! JUST as the program started.
    I got terribly confused. But I will stay with it. Rather glad all episodes
    are not two hours long at that time of night.

    Granny.

    "Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
    >> Apparently BBC1 are repeating s1 of 24 if you're interested... They
    >> showed the first 2 episodes last night but I'm not sure when the rest
    >> are, you don't desperately need to watch the 1st 2 to understand what's
    >> happening.
    > Oh, I know 8))
    > Sheer luck I was mousing my TV last night and looked, and saw 'Oooh! The
    > Sutherland lad! JUST as the program started.
    > I got terribly confused. But I will stay with it. Rather glad all episodes
    > are not two hours long at that time of night.

    We recently started watching 24, via NetFlix. I had no idea how fascinated
    we'd become with this show! We have 4 more episodes to season 1 left. I
    ordered the first 3 seasons box set on DVD, through Amazon, as a Father's
    Day prezzie for Mike. Since FD isn't until a week from tomorrow we're still
    getting them in through NetFlix. It's almost murder knowing I've got 3
    seasons worth under my desk yet we're still waiting on another disk in the
    mail. :P

    noname

    "noname" <hip_ster@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Apparently BBC1 are repeating s1 of 24 if you're interested... They
    >>> showed the first 2 episodes last night but I'm not sure when the rest
    >>> are, you don't desperately need to watch the 1st 2 to understand what's
    >>> happening.
    >> Oh, I know 8))
    >> Sheer luck I was mousing my TV last night and looked, and saw 'Oooh! The
    >> Sutherland lad! JUST as the program started.
    >> I got terribly confused. But I will stay with it. Rather glad all
    >> episodes are not two hours long at that time of night.
    >

    > We recently started watching 24, via NetFlix. I had no idea how fascinated
    > we'd become with this show! We have 4 more episodes to season 1 left. I
    > ordered the first 3 seasons box set on DVD, through Amazon, as a Father's
    > Day prezzie for Mike. Since FD isn't until a week from tomorrow we're
    > still getting them in through NetFlix. It's almost murder knowing I've got
    > 3 seasons worth under my desk yet we're still waiting on another disk in
    > the mail. :P

    I deeply regret to inform all '24' fans that I went to the BBC2 web and
    found there was an hour-by-hour synopsis. I needed this. I I read the
    episode I watched, and the next one. I sat and started at the screen and
    thought :'Do I really want to be confused by all this?'
    I think I prefer my thrillers in book format. I can go back a few pages and
    re-read things until it sinks in.
    Yo, Clancy - But not the very junior net-thing ones.
    I will watch next week, but fear the worst.

    Granny.

Sims Games Video Games