3 monitors graphics card?

I dont really know if you can get a 3 (tri) monitor output for a graphics card, I havent been able to find one, and all of the posts I have found seem to be at least 2 years old,

I am hoping things have changed a bit, is there anyway to easily get a 3 monitor set-up, I have dual DVI at the moment.

im after 1920x1200 res on all 3 screens.

If tri-display graphics cards do exist can someone recommend some card names for me to look at.

otherwise how else do I go about it.

thanks in advance for any advice
5 answers Last reply
More about monitors graphics card
  1. u could get a 3rd output from a pci graphics card i think
  2. lexius_75 said:
    I dont really know if you can get a 3 (tri) monitor output for a graphics card, I havent been able to find one, and all of the posts I have found seem to be at least 2 years old,

I am hoping things have changed a bit, is there anyway to easily get a 3 monitor set-up, I have dual DVI at the moment.

If tri-display graphics cards do exist can someone recommend some card names for me to look at.

To my knowledge the only thing to do is get two cards IE (One PCI-E and one PCI or dual PCI-E). Sorry Man. Oh and if your in Vista/7 you need to have both ATi or nVidia unless you plan on running XP drivers but only if you are going to get two different cards.
  3. Quote:
    The driver issue in vista does not exist in win 7.
    When did they change that? To my knowledge the driver model is the same for 7 and Vista.
  4. i think in Win 7 they're once again allowing you to install multiple graphics drivers like in XP.
  5. lexius_75 said:

Does your motherboard have integrated graphics? If so, use that for the third monitor.

Otherwise, add another video card using a pci-e slot if you have it, or otherwise a pci slot. It should cost <$50.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Monitors Graphics