Delete all character cheat

Hi Everyone,

I've been talking to someone in a Yahoo group who has used the Delete all
characters cheat on one of her neighbourhoods (because she got tired of the
sight of Goopy I guess). She now only gets teenagers on community lots and
young adults on university lots - which you would expect as the game needs
these NPCs to serve at the tills or at the coffee machine and so on and
presumably generates them for that purpose. She wanted to know, and I don't
know because I've never tried this cheat, whether the game will generate a
new set of townies. She's only seen teenagers and young adults up to now.
Has anyone here used that cheat and can tell me what happens?

Thanks
Best wishes
Maxon
6 answers Last reply
More about delete character cheat

    She can also custom create her own townies with this object. It works
    well for me.
    You just create Sims, move them into a lot and then choose the option
    make me a
    townie.
    If she doesn't want to go to the trouble of creating her own, usting
    the Tombstone of L&D(accessed through the' testing cheats enabled' and
    shift-clicking on a sim)
    you can create various sims on the spot and them make them townies.

    http://www.simlogical.com/

    New townies will be generated when your (her) Sim visits town lots. One
    townie is generated when you visit a lot. So she will have to visit lots of
    lots BEG to get a full complement of townies back. If she goes to
    Variousimmers there is a townie spawn stopper so that no new townies are
    generated.
    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

    MM

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > She can also custom create her own townies with this object. It works
    > well for me.
    > You just create Sims, move them into a lot and then choose the option
    > make me a
    > townie.
    > If she doesn't want to go to the trouble of creating her own, usting
    > the Tombstone of L&D(accessed through the' testing cheats enabled' and
    > shift-clicking on a sim)
    > you can create various sims on the spot and them make them townies.
    >
    > http://www.simlogical.com/

    This is good to know. I was wondering how to get people like Endora and
    Uncle Arthur from Bewitched, Johnnie Paul and the Darlings from Andy
    Griffith, Pinkie Tuscadaro from Happy Days, etc, into TV Land without having
    to build them houses. <g>

    Jeanie

    What object? That's just a link to SimLogical.

    Thanks to everyone for your replies, I'll pass them along.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
    > She can also custom create her own townies with this object. It works
    > well for me.
    > You just create Sims, move them into a lot and then choose the option
    > make me a
    > townie.
    > If she doesn't want to go to the trouble of creating her own, usting
    > the Tombstone of L&D(accessed through the' testing cheats enabled' and
    > shift-clicking on a sim)
    > you can create various sims on the spot and them make them townies.
    >
    > http://www.simlogical.com/

    Sorry...

    TELEPORTER PLUS in the objects section.

    Thanks