Meaning of System Information Data

The 7.1 update added several news field to the System Information screen which
I cannot determine exactly what they mean. In addition, there are several
"older" fields that I don't know what they mean.

So could someone please provide meaning/explanations for the following field
shown in the System Information:

TiVo Service Level - My 540 has C:040505, my 240 has C:040305

TiVoToGo - Originally the data was i,i,i. It recently changed to a,a,i. My
TiVos are not networked.

Difference between "Service Connection" and "Service Data Download". Sevice
Connection reflects the "daily" phone call. I thought that Service Data
represented program updates, but it hasn't changed since getting 7.1 a few
days ago.

Service Map Version

GC

Guide View Cache and Status

Keith
1 answer Last reply
More about meaning system information data

    On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:09:00 +0000, Keith E. Moe wrote:

    > So could someone please provide meaning/explanations for the following
    > field shown in the System Information:
    > [...]
    > GC

    That one is Garbage Collection, and I believe it was displayed in 4.x's
    System Information screen as well.

    --
    Lenroc

Tivo Connection Home Theatre