Why Sims make LOUSY parents

Last response: in Video Games
June 12, 2005 4:11:45 AM

They place babies on the floor when there's a crib nearby

They bathe babies in steaming hot water

They feed them green milk that glows with radioactivity

They wake them from quiet naps just to hold them, then leave them on the
floor

They go upstairs, take them out of the crib, and place them in the
middle of the dance floor during parties

They give birth with their pants on!

They leave their formula bottles on the floor

They spin them violently around after the child's eaten

They blast the stereo while the kid's trying to sleep

....Any more?

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

and let's not forget the Nanny's !!

1) Swimming while the baby is screaming to be changed!

2) baby is demanding to be put to sleep...Nanny insists on putting the
infant on the chair!

3) waiting til 5 minutes before the family arrives home then scooting out
the front door with an infant RED in Bladder...

gawd....lol
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:37:51 AM

Rick Lavigne wrote:

> and let's not forget the Nanny's !!
>
> 1) Swimming while the baby is screaming to be changed!
>
> 2) baby is demanding to be put to sleep...Nanny insists on putting the
> infant on the chair!
>
> 3) waiting til 5 minutes before the family arrives home then scooting out
> the front door with an infant RED in Bladder...
>
> gawd....lol

one of my nannies caught fire and the social worker carted the kids of
because they were alone. Mum arrived home just in time to wave
goodbye... sob

oh yeah, and don't forget that if parent puts kid down to sleep nanny
will taker them back out, or if you go off to fetch a bottle she will
come and remove the kid while you're waiting to feed it.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

> They place babies on the floor when there's a crib nearby
>
> They bathe babies in steaming hot water
>
> They feed them green milk that glows with radioactivity
>
> They wake them from quiet naps just to hold them, then leave them on the
> floor
>
> They go upstairs, take them out of the crib, and place them in the
> middle of the dance floor during parties
>
> They give birth with their pants on!
>
> They leave their formula bottles on the floor
>
> They spin them violently around after the child's eaten
>
> They blast the stereo while the kid's trying to sleep
>

> ...Any more?
>
> --
> --Cuth

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 7:44:16 AM

Paul Heslop wrote:

> one of my nannies caught fire and the social worker carted the kids of
> because they were alone. Mum arrived home just in time to wave
> goodbye... sob
>
> oh yeah, and don't forget that if parent puts kid down to sleep nanny
> will taker them back out, or if you go off to fetch a bottle she will
> come and remove the kid while you're waiting to feed it.

Gah! I hate Maxis' nannies! Far more trouble than they're
worth, IMO.

Laura
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 10:57:05 AM

meanornerywench wrote:

> http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t...

I downloaded this. Sounded like a good idea. The instructions for the
Lobotomizable nanny say:

Caveat: The nanny lobotomization routines are not loaded into any
preexisting
nannies due the way NPC code instantiation works. In order to install the
package completely, you must perform the following steps:
1. Open up this package(lobonanny.package) in SimPE and extract the one
BHAV.
2. Open up your neighborhood in SimPE.
3. Note down the nannies' N###_User#####.package file numbers.
4. For each of the above files, select the BHAV with the same
instance(0x1016)
as the one you extracted above, and REPLACE it with the extracted
version.
5. Save your changed nanny character file.

If you don't understand the instructions above, or just can't be
bothered because
this alternative approach is more amusing, forget about it and just kill
all of
your old nannies by whatever means you find most expedient or amusing.
You know you want to.

Being I did't want to dick with the files, I decided killing the
existing nannies was the way to go. I can't kill these things!! Tried
using a hack to drain them of everything but they stayed alive anyway.
Then I tried sealing them in a room with everything in the red but they
stayed alive anyway.

Then I tried giving them hog dogs to grill with 0 cooking points while
locked in the room. A fire erupted, but it never burned the Sim.
Destroyed everything else.

THEN I tried dumping them in the pool with no ladders. They disappear
from the pool and reappear on ground and go back to taking care of the baby.

YOU CAN'T KILL THEM!!! Sheeze!

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

> They blast the stereo while the kid's trying to sleep

Ah, but which idiot put a stereo in the same room as the cot?
Ditto computer, piano (etc) TV, radio and telephone.
Why do you think my daytime baby sleeps under a tree?

Granny.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 2:32:55 PM

Laura Castellano wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > one of my nannies caught fire and the social worker carted the kids of
> > because they were alone. Mum arrived home just in time to wave
> > goodbye... sob
> >
> > oh yeah, and don't forget that if parent puts kid down to sleep nanny
> > will taker them back out, or if you go off to fetch a bottle she will
> > come and remove the kid while you're waiting to feed it.
> >

> Gah! I hate Maxis' nannies! Far more trouble than they're
> worth, IMO.
>
> Laura

but of course you have to have them or your sim won't go to work
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 3:47:36 PM

I bet that was satisfying to watch though - the Nanny bit.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> one of my nannies caught fire and the social worker carted the kids of
> because they were alone. Mum arrived home just in time to wave
> goodbye... sob
>> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 4:47:34 PM

Paul Heslop wrote:

> but of course you have to have them or your sim won't go to work

I usually end up making one parent a stay-at-home, at least
until the oldest child is a teen. But I find myself in a rut--
I nearly always make sims with large families and a stay-at-home
mom <g>

Laura
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:57:03 PM

Laura Castellano wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>

> > but of course you have to have them or your sim won't go to work
>
> I usually end up making one parent a stay-at-home, at least
> until the oldest child is a teen. But I find myself in a rut--
> I nearly always make sims with large families and a stay-at-home
> mom <g>
>
> Laura

tsk, no emancipation in simworld eh :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 7:05:58 PM

Maxon wrote:

> I bet that was satisfying to watch though - the Nanny bit.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Heh, just a little

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 10:02:04 PM

Laura Castellano wrote:
> Paul Heslop wrote:
>

>> but of course you have to have them or your sim won't go to work
>
> I usually end up making one parent a stay-at-home, at least
> until the oldest child is a teen. But I find myself in a rut--
> I nearly always make sims with large families and a stay-at-home
> mom <g>
>
> Laura

And, since I am a stay-home mom, I usually make the daddy's stay home and
send the mommies off to work. I rather enjoy watching husbands scrub the
toilet and that never happens in my real life. LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:25:15 AM

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Granny.
>
> I meant to ask you about these simpsons... are they the actual
> characters or are they just names?
> --
Hand-crafted, no-chins, eyes like gobstoppers Simpsons.
I used to have pic on my web but scrapped them I can repeat if you like.

The only glitches are marge has a blue bun, instead of a beehive.
I have scrapped the yellow skin because of the size of the files
And the children have a nasty tendency to show teeth in their necks when
they look up at an adult and talk because of shortening and drawing the chin
back and pushing the upper lip forwards. It works better with teens and
adults.

Also I have given Homer blonde baldy hair because the bald head, after
broadening the face looked pointed. 8(
I think I have a picture of them on a sofa... I will look.

Granny.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:52:53 AM

Paul Heslop wrote:

> tsk, no emancipation in simworld eh :o )

LOL Guess I'm just an old-fashioned girl at heart ;)

Laura
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:54:46 AM

Jeanie wrote:

> And, since I am a stay-home mom, I usually make the daddy's stay home and
> send the mommies off to work. I rather enjoy watching husbands scrub the
> toilet and that never happens in my real life. LOL
>
> Jeanie

ROTFLOL See, I'm just the opposite--I've been a
stay-at-home mom for 20 years, and I tend to make
my sims just like me. Of course, I only *wish* I
could look that good with eight kids!

Laura
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:57:03 AM

Granny Grumpling wrote:
> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>

>>> Granny.
>>
>> I meant to ask you about these simpsons... are they the actual
>> characters or are they just names?
>> --
> Hand-crafted, no-chins, eyes like gobstoppers Simpsons.
> I used to have pic on my web but scrapped them I can repeat if you
> like.
>
> The only glitches are marge has a blue bun, instead of a beehive.
> I have scrapped the yellow skin because of the size of the files
> And the children have a nasty tendency to show teeth in their necks
> when they look up at an adult and talk because of shortening and
> drawing the chin back and pushing the upper lip forwards. It works
> better with teens and adults.
>
> Also I have given Homer blonde baldy hair because the bald head, after
> broadening the face looked pointed. 8(
> I think I have a picture of them on a sofa... I will look.
>
> Granny.

I saw this and immediately thought of your Marge. Shouldn't be too hard to
do this in blue....

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=66283

Jeanie
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:22:21 AM

"Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> I think I have a picture of them on a sofa... I will look.
>
> Granny.

Old pics but I haven;t nothered with webs for ages.

http://www.cherryjam.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wumpus/sim/si...

GG
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 3:54:15 AM

Laura Castellano wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > tsk, no emancipation in simworld eh :o )
> >

> LOL Guess I'm just an old-fashioned girl at heart ;)
>
> Laura

heh, she flutters her eyelashes at the computer when it doesn't work
properly :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 3:55:41 AM

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>

> >> Granny.
> >
> > I meant to ask you about these simpsons... are they the actual
> > characters or are they just names?
> > --
> Hand-crafted, no-chins, eyes like gobstoppers Simpsons.
> I used to have pic on my web but scrapped them I can repeat if you like.
>
> The only glitches are marge has a blue bun, instead of a beehive.
> I have scrapped the yellow skin because of the size of the files
> And the children have a nasty tendency to show teeth in their necks when
> they look up at an adult and talk because of shortening and drawing the chin
> back and pushing the upper lip forwards. It works better with teens and
> adults.
>
> Also I have given Homer blonde baldy hair because the bald head, after
> broadening the face looked pointed. 8(
> I think I have a picture of them on a sofa... I will look.
>
> Granny.

cool. I've been kind of hoping for some guidance, it would be great to
have little simpsons running around. i also had a hope for South Park
but soon realised that those characters would become big Stan etc
before you could blink
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 3:56:57 AM

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > I think I have a picture of them on a sofa... I will look.
> >
> > Granny.
> >
> Old pics but I haven;t nothered with webs for ages.
>
> http://www.cherryjam.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wumpus/sim/si...
>
> GG

Oh thanks so much! I haven't laughed so much in ages! Millhouse!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 4:37:06 AM

Paul Heslop wrote:

> heh, she flutters her eyelashes at the computer when it doesn't work
> properly :o )

LOL Nope, I flutter my eyelashes at my husband
and he fixes the computer <G>

Laura
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 6:03:47 AM

Laura Castellano wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > heh, she flutters her eyelashes at the computer when it doesn't work
> > properly :o )
> >

> LOL Nope, I flutter my eyelashes at my husband
> and he fixes the computer <G>
>
> Laura

That'd be my darling wife, only she doesn't bother with the
fluttering, she just says "Do it now or no food!" :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:03:52 AM

> Oh thanks so much! I haven't laughed so much in ages! Millhouse!

Errr. I was a bit worried about my original Milhouse and familly. It might
sound as if I am being hypersensitive but the whole bunch of them looked
like Sims lifted straight from one of the more disgusting Nazi anti-racial
posters.
One has to be so careful nowadays. 8(

BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.

GG
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:40:21 PM

I thought Milhouse was the family name? Aren't his parents Mr and Mrs
Milhouse to Bart in the show?

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>

> > Oh thanks so much! I haven't laughed so much in ages! Millhouse!
>
> Errr. I was a bit worried about my original Milhouse and familly. It might
> sound as if I am being hypersensitive but the whole bunch of them looked
> like Sims lifted straight from one of the more disgusting Nazi anti-racial
> posters.
> One has to be so careful nowadays. 8(
>
> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.
>
> GG

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:55:49 PM

>I thought Milhouse was the family name? Aren't his parents Mr and Mrs
> Milhouse to Bart in the show?

Then what is his name? The daddy is Kirk, I know that much. I suppose I
could go and look.... 8(((

> --
GG
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 2:44:01 PM

Sounds like she has more sense!

> Laura Castellano wrote:
> >
> > Paul Heslop wrote:
> >
> > > heh, she flutters her eyelashes at the computer when it doesn't work
> > > properly :o )
> > >

> > LOL Nope, I flutter my eyelashes at my husband
> > and he fixes the computer <G>
> >
> > Laura
>
> That'd be my darling wife, only she doesn't bother with the
> fluttering, she just says "Do it now or no food!" :o )
>
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 6:26:02 PM

Paul Heslop wrote:

> That'd be my darling wife, only she doesn't bother with the
> fluttering, she just says "Do it now or no food!" :o )

Well yes, there is that option as a last resort...

Laura
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 6:27:10 PM

Oh, thanks very much! *g*

Laura

Maxon wrote:

> Sounds like she has more sense!
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:32:11 PM

Maxon wrote:

> Sounds like she has more sense!
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

probably more muscle too :o ))

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:32:33 PM

Laura Castellano wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > That'd be my darling wife, only she doesn't bother with the
> > fluttering, she just says "Do it now or no food!" :o )
> >

> Well yes, there is that option as a last resort...
>
> Laura

It's always a last resort for me
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:33:48 PM

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>

> > Oh thanks so much! I haven't laughed so much in ages! Millhouse!
>
> Errr. I was a bit worried about my original Milhouse and familly. It might
> sound as if I am being hypersensitive but the whole bunch of them looked
> like Sims lifted straight from one of the more disgusting Nazi anti-racial
> posters.
> One has to be so careful nowadays. 8(
>
> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.
>
> GG

Van Houten? ... I found a little fan page, with mum and dad's name too

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/7333/milhouse.h...

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:49:04 PM

>> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.
>>
>> GG
>
> Van Houten? ... I found a little fan page, with mum and dad's name too
>
> http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/7333/milhouse.h...
>
> --
Oh lor! 8)))
I have to admit that I do not like Millhouse. He is so much like old photos
of my husband as to make one's flesh creep.
I sure know how to pick 'em.

Actually, I don;t like the whole program. It sends me into fits of
slobbering rage.

Granny.
June 13, 2005 11:55:47 PM

Yes its Milhouse Van Houten (spelling is as most websites have it).
Beck.
"Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>

>> Oh thanks so much! I haven't laughed so much in ages! Millhouse!
>
> Errr. I was a bit worried about my original Milhouse and familly. It might
> sound as if I am being hypersensitive but the whole bunch of them looked
> like Sims lifted straight from one of the more disgusting Nazi anti-racial
> posters.
> One has to be so careful nowadays. 8(
>
> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.
>
> GG

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:55:48 PM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Yes its Milhouse Van Houten (spelling is as most websites have it).
> Beck.

That's IT! Yes, I recognise it now!!! I will write it down. 8)))
Oh well, they are the Fumblies in my game which just about sums up Mr Van H.
He looks constantly harrassed. 8)

Granny.
>> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:55:49 PM

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > Yes its Milhouse Van Houten (spelling is as most websites have it).
> > Beck.
>
> That's IT! Yes, I recognise it now!!! I will write it down. 8)))
> Oh well, they are the Fumblies in my game which just about sums up Mr Van H.
> He looks constantly harrassed. 8)
>
> Granny.
> >> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.

you have to remember Daddy doesn't live at home, mom has a new
boyfriend.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:55:50 PM

> Granny Grumpling wrote:
>>
>> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> > Yes its Milhouse Van Houten (spelling is as most websites have it).
>> > Beck.
>>
>> That's IT! Yes, I recognise it now!!! I will write it down. 8)))
>> Oh well, they are the Fumblies in my game which just about sums up Mr Van
>> H.
>> He looks constantly harrassed. 8)
>>
>> Granny.
>> >>

> you have to remember Daddy doesn't live at home, mom has a new
> boyfriend.
> --
Not in my game! Well, not yet, but I did set mummy as a romance Sim. They
are pretty thin in my game so she will make a bit of a hit in a
neighbourhood over-populated with spare men.

Yeah, even as I type Nervous is flexing his muscles and practicing his new
smile.

Granny.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 12:15:32 AM

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Granny Grumpling wrote:
> >>
> >> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> >>
> >> That's IT! Yes, I recognise it now!!! I will write it down. 8)))
> >> Oh well, they are the Fumblies in my game which just about sums up Mr Van
> >> H.
> >> He looks constantly harrassed. 8)
> >>
> >> Granny.
> >> >>

> > you have to remember Daddy doesn't live at home, mom has a new
> > boyfriend.
> > --
> Not in my game! Well, not yet, but I did set mummy as a romance Sim. They
> are pretty thin in my game so she will make a bit of a hit in a
> neighbourhood over-populated with spare men.
>
> Yeah, even as I type Nervous is flexing his muscles and practicing his new
> smile.
>
> Granny.

:o )
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 12:16:39 AM

Granny Grumpling wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>

> >> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them Fumbly.
> >>
> >> GG
> >
> > Van Houten? ... I found a little fan page, with mum and dad's name too
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/7333/milhouse.h...
> >
> > --
> Oh lor! 8)))
> I have to admit that I do not like Millhouse. He is so much like old photos
> of my husband as to make one's flesh creep.
> I sure know how to pick 'em.
>
> Actually, I don;t like the whole program. It sends me into fits of
> slobbering rage.
>
> Granny.

I love the Simpsons, sad to say. Not as much as family guy. Pity you
can't have dogs any more, a talking boozing dog would have been fun.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
June 14, 2005 12:47:32 AM

lol that's ok I think Fumbly is a good name for someone like Milhouse :o )
If you are anything like me you'll write it down and not need it. Then when
you do that piece of paper will be gone.
Beck.

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Yes its Milhouse Van Houten (spelling is as most websites have it).
>> Beck.
>
> That's IT! Yes, I recognise it now!!! I will write it down. 8)))
> Oh well, they are the Fumblies in my game which just about sums up Mr Van
> H.
> He looks constantly harrassed. 8)
>
> Granny.
>>> BTW does anyone know Millhouse's familly name? I have called them
>>> Fumbly.

June 14, 2005 2:18:05 AM

> I love the Simpsons, sad to say. Not as much as family guy. Pity you
> can't have dogs any more, a talking boozing dog would have been fun.
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Paul, I really like your poetry. Kind of dark but interestingly good.
Sage
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 2:20:24 PM

Sage wrote:

> > I love the Simpsons, sad to say. Not as much as family guy. Pity you
> > can't have dogs any more, a talking boozing dog would have been fun.
> > --
> > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> > Stop and Look
> > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
>
> Paul, I really like your poetry. Kind of dark but interestingly good.
> Sage

Oh, thanks... I almost took it down, I'm kind of embarrassed by it
nowadays :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:01:39 PM

Well, they do say that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach, so
with-holding food must give good leverage. Mind you, my husband is very
careful to praise my cooking every dinner time - that way he gets fancy
meals on the table every night he comes home from work. ... Hmmm (thinks)
..... so THAT's how he got me to do that!

> Maxon wrote:
> >
> > Sounds like she has more sense!
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
> >
> probably more muscle too :o ))
>
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:05:46 PM

Sorry, Laura, that wasn't directed at you.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Oh, thanks very much! *g*
>
> Laura
>
> Maxon wrote:
>
> > Sounds like she has more sense!
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Maxon
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:10:46 PM

Maxon wrote:
> Sorry, Laura, that wasn't directed at you.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

No problem, I was just teasin' ya.

Laura
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:29:12 PM

Maxon wrote:

> Well, they do say that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach, so
> with-holding food must give good leverage. Mind you, my husband is very
> careful to praise my cooking every dinner time - that way he gets fancy
> meals on the table every night he comes home from work. ... Hmmm (thinks)
> .... so THAT's how he got me to do that!

I've always felt that the way to a man's heart is between his ribcages,
but I tend to be a bit more violent.

-georg
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 8:28:02 PM

georg wrote:

> Maxon wrote:
>
> > Well, they do say that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach, so
> > with-holding food must give good leverage. Mind you, my husband is very
> > careful to praise my cooking every dinner time - that way he gets fancy
> > meals on the table every night he comes home from work. ... Hmmm (thinks)
> > .... so THAT's how he got me to do that!
>
> I've always felt that the way to a man's heart is between his ribcages,
> but I tend to be a bit more violent.
>
> -georg

slows us down a little that's for sure
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
June 15, 2005 1:43:56 AM

> Sage wrote:
>>
>> > I love the Simpsons, sad to say. Not as much as family guy. Pity you
>> > can't have dogs any more, a talking boozing dog would have been fun.
>> > --
>> > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
>> > -------------------------------------------------------
>> > Stop and Look
>> > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
>>
>> Paul, I really like your poetry. Kind of dark but interestingly good.
>> Sage
>
> Oh, thanks... I almost took it down, I'm kind of embarrassed by it
> nowadays :o )

I haven't been around much lately so this was the first time I saw the link,
I'm glad you didn't take it down before! I enjoyed it...
(And I needed break from the sims).
My brain was spinning with all the great building going on here!
Sage

> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 4:30:31 AM

Sage wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Paul, I really like your poetry. Kind of dark but interestingly good.
> >> Sage
> >
> > Oh, thanks... I almost took it down, I'm kind of embarrassed by it
> > nowadays :o )
>
> I haven't been around much lately so this was the first time I saw the link,
> I'm glad you didn't take it down before! I enjoyed it...
> (And I needed break from the sims).
> My brain was spinning with all the great building going on here!
> Sage

Well thanks for the kind words anyway. I do still like one or two of
them but I was just going through a poetry thing at the time. Now I
would probably write something which rhymed with Sim :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 9:19:22 AM

Paul Heslop wrote:

> tsk, no emancipation in simworld eh :o )

One current family I have has 6 kids and it has been possible for the mom to
have a juob because she is nearly always on maternity leave. Between
maternity leave and the schedules the couple kept they needed the nanny all
of once so far and now the eldest is a teen thankfully so they won't need
the nanny again.

Gareeth
!