Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

my printer spooler service was not running so when I tried
to start it it came up with this error: error 1075: The
dependency service does not exist or has been marked for
deletion. Can someone help me figure out what to do to fix
this problem.

Thanks,
Richard

"Richard" <r_baize@yahoo.com> wrote:

>my printer spooler service was not running so when I tried
>to start it it came up with this error: error 1075: The
>dependency service does not exist or has been marked for
>deletion. Can someone help me figure out what to do to fix
>this problem.

Right-click the Printer Spooler Service and choose Properties >
Dependencies. Make sure that all these Services are running that are
listed here.

--
(tm)