Installation configuration for repairing?

Hi all,

What would be a good configuration for XPh/XPp
other than putting the installation on the C drive and
all the drivers/support files/swap file on the D drive?
Installing/configuring remote desktop, recovery
console etc...? I am interested in the answers so the
repair/fix time can be shortened. Has anyone written
a good book on troubleshooting a broken xp box?

thanks,
charles.....
1 answer Last reply
More about installation configuration repairing

    ***** charles wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > What would be a good configuration for XPh/XPp
    > other than putting the installation on the C drive and
    > all the drivers/support files/swap file on the D drive?
    > Installing/configuring remote desktop, recovery
    > console etc...? I am interested in the answers so the
    > repair/fix time can be shortened. Has anyone written
    > a good book on troubleshooting a broken xp box?
    >
    > thanks,
    > charles.....

    There are literally dozens of good books for configuring XP. Go to
    Amazon.com and search for Windows XP.

    --
    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP