Game Patch

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 12, 2005 11:54:38 AM

Can someone tell me now where I can get the patch to the sims2? I had it,
but had to reformat my machine, and now I went to the website they took it
off where is it now? I looked around on the site, but not having any luck??

Thank you,
Christy

More about : game patch

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:57:07 AM

never mind, I just now found it, why is it after I ask I find it? Thanks
anyways.

<dodgeram@cwis.net> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me now where I can get the patch to the sims2? I had it,
> but had to reformat my machine, and now I went to the website they took it
> off where is it now? I looked around on the site, but not having any
luck??

> Thank you,
> Christy

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 10:03:19 PM

" " <dodgeram@cwis.net> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me now where I can get the patch to the sims2? I had it,
> but had to reformat my machine, and now I went to the website they took it
> off where is it now? I looked around on the site, but not having any
> luck??
>
> Thank you,
> Christy

You should have the option as a panel choice given you when you access the
game via the Start panel options. I got to it directly when I tried just
now.
If you have University you don't need it.
Anyway, this it what it accesses.......
http://thesims2.ea.com/update/

hth
Skeats