check out people's licenses and criminal history..fun

Last response: in Video Games
June 12, 2005 3:05:05 PM

You won't believe all the info you get get on people, find out the
sexual offenders in your area, find ex's criminal records, civil
lawsuits. Who all lives at a specific address or write down the license
plate to someone who cuts you off! Now you can find them
Greetings from PublicData.com.

http://www.PublicData.com/cgi-win/bonus.exe?Process=BR+...

You may send this URL to anyone interested in PublicData.com 25.00/yr
When they visit the page and sign up for their own account, your
account will receive a bonus of 100 Lookups. Once they have signed
up for their own account, they will receive the same bonus.
Please be sure to include the entire URL in your reference.

Thank You from PublicData.com
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:08:22 AM

this is not FUN
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

I just looked at the title and didn't recognise the poster and blocked
them - I seem to be getting very intolerant these days.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

!