No video, and in desperate need of aid

wgm

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009
I just put together a new computer and I'm not getting any video, it's built wiI just put together a new computer and I'm not getting any video,its built with: supermicro x8dal-i motherboard (server motherboard)
antec continuous 850 W psu
2 intel xeon processors (5500 seires) and and intel standard heatsink and fan for each, 12 gb of ram(mushkin ddr3 1066 and ecc),and a firegl 3600 video card(2 dvi outputs).

I double checked all the connections and jumper settings and thought that might be the case because the default has the pci-e drives connection to the system management bus off, but jumpering them didn't fix the problem, I also reset the CMOS, but that also didn't fix the problem, I'm wondering if something came doa =/

The power light on the motherboard as well as all the fans come on, but alas, no video, and unfortunately I cannot test with the onboard video because there isn't one =(

wgm

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009

I removed all but one stick and then attempted to boot up and still no video, and could not enter BIOS using any of the keys given in the manual. but the monitor continues to just flash it's power switch as if it doesn't see anything