Original lots for Sims2

Is there a site for Sims 2, as there was for Sims 1, where you could
download one of the original houses?

Thx.

--
--Cuth

> Is there a site for Sims 2, as there was for Sims 1, where you could
> download one of the original houses?
>
> Thx.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Which one are you looking for?

hey ethel! wrote:

> Which one are you looking for?

The original Pleasant house.

--
--Cuth

"hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message

> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> hey ethel! wrote:
>>
>> > Which one are you looking for?
>>
>> The original Pleasant house.
>>
>> --
>> --Cuth
>>

> It's here:
>
> http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simestates2/original_lots.htm

Something I did for myself after a couple of computer problems was to take
the disks and package all of the orginal lots and burn a cd. I did the
same with all of the neighborhoods and any downloads that I have (I create
separate files and when I accumulate enough, make a disk). It it useful on
now and again.

"Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

> "hey lucy!" <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
message

> >> The original Pleasant house.
> >>
> >> --
> >> --Cuth
> >>

> > It's here:
> >
> > http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simestates2/original_lots.htm
> >

> Something I did for myself after a couple of computer problems was to take
> the disks and package all of the orginal lots and burn a cd. I did the
> same with all of the neighborhoods and any downloads that I have (I create
> separate files and when I accumulate enough, make a disk). It it useful
on
> now and again.

That's a great idea, Nancy :-D