Whenever I start up my computer, I have to restart the
quicklaunch toolbar by right clicking on the toolbar and
opening. When I close down my computer, it will not save
these settings. How do I maintain my configuration?

"Hunter Eubanks" <heubanks@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>Whenever I start up my computer, I have to restart the
>quicklaunch toolbar by right clicking on the toolbar and
>opening. When I close down my computer, it will not save
>these settings. How do I maintain my configuration?

See if this works from a new user account. If so, copy the old account
to the new one and delete the old account then.
"How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151)

--
(tm)