Default setting for "Open file" window

Hi,

Is any way to customize the standard Windows "Open file"
window?
The window appears while you want to load a file from any
windows application.
By default the window shows files sorted by name. I'd like
to change this default setting to sorted by date
How it could be done?

Thanks, Alex

Unfortunately, no.

--