Sign in with
Your question

Data recovery off a raid 0 system

Last response: in Storage
April 7, 2011 11:04:41 AM

Hello, I am trying to help a friend who has a dead motherboard on a raid 0 system. They got a new motherboard but it doesn't see the HDD's at all. They want to pull the data off the drives and get rid of the raid setup completely. Any ideas on how to do this with out losing the data? Unfortunately I don't know specs of anything for it at the moment, but any information that could point me in a right direction would help. Thanks
a c 229 V Motherboard
a c 82 G Storage
April 14, 2011 10:13:29 PM

KaptKevo said:
Hello, I am trying to help a friend who has a dead motherboard on a raid 0 system. They got a new motherboard but it doesn't see the HDD's at all. They want to pull the data off the drives and get rid of the raid setup completely. Any ideas on how to do this with out losing the data? Unfortunately I don't know specs of anything for it at the moment, but any information that could point me in a right direction would help. Thanks
Before doing anything else, find out what the old and the new motherboards are. You can't use Adamkkk's procedure if the RAID0 isn't working.
m
l
!