Sims2: Graceland

Well, ever since Jeanie and Bluegenie2 started with making TV land
houses, I've gotten an idea about making
a celebrity neighborhood. I was wondering if anybody has come across
Elvis's home Graceland?
I've gotten some Elvis Sims and made Priscilla myself. LOL First time
I've made a Sim and even if I
do say so, she looks a lot like Priscilla. :) I was very pleased!

Thanks for any help.....Betty
2 answers Last reply
More about sims2 graceland

    Betty wrote:
    > Well, ever since Jeanie and Bluegenie2 started with making TV land
    > houses, I've gotten an idea about making
    > a celebrity neighborhood. I was wondering if anybody has come across
    > Elvis's home Graceland?
    > I've gotten some Elvis Sims and made Priscilla myself. LOL First time
    > I've made a Sim and even if I
    > do say so, she looks a lot like Priscilla. :) I was very pleased!
    >
    > Thanks for any help.....Betty

    Have you seen this?

    http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=65818

    Downright spooky, isn't it? <g>

    Jeanie

    > Betty wrote:
    >> Well, ever since Jeanie and Bluegenie2 started with making TV land
    >> houses, I've gotten an idea about making
    >> a celebrity neighborhood. I was wondering if anybody has come across
    >> Elvis's home Graceland?
    >> I've gotten some Elvis Sims and made Priscilla myself. LOL First time
    >> I've made a Sim and even if I
    >> do say so, she looks a lot like Priscilla. :) I was very pleased!
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help.....Betty
    >
    > Have you seen this?
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=65818
    >
    > Downright spooky, isn't it? <g>
    >
    > Jeanie

    Yes, that's the one I'm using. :) Thanks for posting though.

    Now, get busy with those TV Land houses. LOL

    Betty

Sims TV Games Video Games