Sims2: Graceland

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 12, 2005 10:47:21 PM

Well, ever since Jeanie and Bluegenie2 started with making TV land
houses, I've gotten an idea about making
a celebrity neighborhood. I was wondering if anybody has come across
Elvis's home Graceland?
I've gotten some Elvis Sims and made Priscilla myself. LOL First time
I've made a Sim and even if I
do say so, she looks a lot like Priscilla. :)  I was very pleased!

Thanks for any help.....Betty

More about : sims2 graceland

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 8:25:25 AM

Betty wrote:
> Well, ever since Jeanie and Bluegenie2 started with making TV land
> houses, I've gotten an idea about making
> a celebrity neighborhood. I was wondering if anybody has come across
> Elvis's home Graceland?
> I've gotten some Elvis Sims and made Priscilla myself. LOL First time
> I've made a Sim and even if I
> do say so, she looks a lot like Priscilla. :)  I was very pleased!
>
> Thanks for any help.....Betty

Have you seen this?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=65818

Downright spooky, isn't it? <g>

Jeanie
June 13, 2005 2:29:19 PM

> Betty wrote:
>> Well, ever since Jeanie and Bluegenie2 started with making TV land
>> houses, I've gotten an idea about making
>> a celebrity neighborhood. I was wondering if anybody has come across
>> Elvis's home Graceland?
>> I've gotten some Elvis Sims and made Priscilla myself. LOL First time
>> I've made a Sim and even if I
>> do say so, she looks a lot like Priscilla. :)  I was very pleased!
>>
>> Thanks for any help.....Betty
>
> Have you seen this?
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=65818
>
> Downright spooky, isn't it? <g>
>
> Jeanie

Yes, that's the one I'm using. :)  Thanks for posting though.

Now, get busy with those TV Land houses. LOL

Betty
!