XP shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity

Jeez, I'll go nuts here. It's just too complicated to have three
computers networked and accessing internet trough W-LAN/ADSL switch
(TELEWELL TW-EA2000 and D-Link AirPlus XtremeG+ pci network cards).
There's just so many problems I don't know where to start.

How ever I thought I try to handle one problem at a time and this
first one has nothing to do with lan. My XP (SP1 AMD Athlon 2800, ASUS
A7V600-X) shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity with no messages.
To start it again I have to first push Reset and then Power for a
couple of seconds: then it boots as if nothing had happened.
I disabled the Power management from bios and from Power Options, but
those didn't help.

Jani

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

"Gerry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<2c98501c468f0$89aaac00$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
> This could be a heat issue.

But this only happens when there's 15 minutes of inactivity. If I keep
pounding the keyboard and moving the mouse, I can go on forever.