ok your mobo MCP61PM-HM (Iris8): maybe look from Compaq ,
- first you must know Clear Cmos,
- Since you Use Stock Cooling it become dangerous
- sucess OC from Nvidia OC, you must test your OC use IBT (Intel burn test) or Prime 95 8Hours . (it's dangerous your hardware can Damage )
- if you don't know .... i suggest uninstall software Nvidia Overcloker
- I suggest Just go default ... i t will safely for you.
- if you want OC get motherboard Overclockable + use Aftermarket Cooler !
thank you, yeah i guess its time to get an upgrade, I can over clock it using nvidia software to 2.7 ghz but the temps go to 65c and thats a bit high...I cant spend alot right now but in a month or 2 im going to get a new rig
yep max temp 72C is when you do benchmark CPU like Cinebench 11.5 or test stressPrime95 or IBT ( but you don't really need it because your system under default)
game not ran under 100 % maybe 90 or 80 % , and above software always Ran at 100 %