  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2005 12:23:52 AM

I was playing the Caliente house, which again had Nina pregnant
courtesy of my reinstall, so she was doing a lot of sleeping. In my
game, Dina had once again married Mortimer Goth, so she wasn't present.

Anyway, one night while Nina was sleeping, the ghost of Michael
Bachelor was roaming the house. Suddenly I thought I could hear
screaming. I paused the game and went to look at Michael, to find him
screaming with a picture of Dina in his thought bubble. He then (once
I slowed the action down enough so I could see) started pouting and
generally looking ticked off, and a picture of Morty Goth appeared!

I've never seen that before, aside from when Dirk Dreamer's mum starts
screaming with his picture in a thought bubble, but there's nothing
connected. He had recently moved out of home to go to college but I
wonder if she just really wanted to scare him and couldn't because he
wasn't there.

*ponders*

~*~
vecki

More about : ghosts jealous

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 10:33:21 AM

On 12 Jun 2005 20:23:52 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

CLASSIC! lol
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 8:19:38 PM

vecki wrote:
> I was playing the Caliente house, which again had Nina pregnant
> courtesy of my reinstall, so she was doing a lot of sleeping.

Notice that when pregnant Sims sleep their tummy bulge doesn't show
through the covers?

--
--Cuth
!