Cartwrights & Pondarosa Ranch @ debbysimdecor (pay) if any..

Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(

True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't tried
using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth it just to
avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock, though. Looks funny
without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL

I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book. But
without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus, I hate
building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the buiilding before
I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play. But, why couldn't I have
Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots on the
edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community lot. Hmmm....

Jeanie

> "deb" <deb@whoknew.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.debbysimdecor.com/pg/dsdupdates.html
>>
>> PS: Just 'cause the name's the same - I'm NOT the debby of
>> debbysimdecor.
>>

>> --
>> deb
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> ... once again, road-runner leaves coyote in the dust ...

Betty

Yes Jeanie Yes yes!!! I agree with everything you said. I like your
ideals about Hooterville. :))))
Do it!!!! LOL Am I pushy or what? ROTFL

Betty

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(
>
> True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't
> tried
> using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth it just
> avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock, though. Looks
> funny
> without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL
>
> I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
> neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book. But
> without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus, I hate
> building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the buiilding
> before
> I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play. But, why couldn't
> I have
> Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots on
> the
> edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community lot.
> Hmmm....
>
> Jeanie
>

>> "deb" <deb@whoknew.com> wrote in message
>>> http://www.debbysimdecor.com/pg/dsdupdates.html
>>>
>>> PS: Just 'cause the name's the same - I'm NOT the debby of
>>> debbysimdecor.
>>>

>>> --
>>> deb
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>> ... once again, road-runner leaves coyote in the dust ...

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(
>
> True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't tried
> using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth it just to
> avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock, though. Looks
> funny
> without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL
>
> I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
> neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book. But
> without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus, I hate
> building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the buiilding before
> I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play. But, why couldn't I
> have
> Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots on the
> edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community lot. Hmmm....
>
> Jeanie

Don't forget the Shady Rest :)
Oh and Green Acres
Speaking of ideas............did you see the hillbillies original house
there? That would be simple to make, lol

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>>> Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(
>>
>> True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't
>> tried using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth
>> it just to avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock,
>> though. Looks funny
>> without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL
>>
>> I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
>> neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book.
>> But without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus,
>> I hate building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the
>> buiilding before I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play.
>> But, why couldn't I have
>> Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots
>> on the edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community
>> lot. Hmmm....
>>
>> Jeanie
>
> Don't forget the Shady Rest :)

Yes! And four single women for the neighborhood! LOL I could park a
neighborhood water tower just outside, too.

> Oh and Green Acres

And that house would be nearly impossible to build. Did you see the plans
for it? I got a headache just thinking about it. I've not seen a hair mesh
that would be suitable for Eva Gabor, either. But the "trashed set" at MTS2
would come in handy there, wouldn't it? Pity there isn't any animations for
throwing the dirty dishes out the window, though. :)

> Speaking of ideas............did you see the hillbillies original
> house there? That would be simple to make, lol

Yes, but too small for living in. Still, there's plenty of food for thought
in that.

Jeanie