Cartwrights & Pondarosa Ranch @ debbysimdecor (pay) if any..

http://www.debbysimdecor.com/pg/dsdupdates.html

PS: Just 'cause the name's the same - I'm NOT the debby of debbysimdecor.

--
deb
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(

    True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't tried
    using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth it just to
    avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock, though. Looks funny
    without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL

    I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
    neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book. But
    without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus, I hate
    building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the buiilding before
    I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play. But, why couldn't I have
    Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots on the
    edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community lot. Hmmm....

    Jeanie

    > "deb" <deb@whoknew.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.debbysimdecor.com/pg/dsdupdates.html
    >>
    >> PS: Just 'cause the name's the same - I'm NOT the debby of
    >> debbysimdecor.
    >>

    >> --
    >> deb
    >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >> ... once again, road-runner leaves coyote in the dust ...

    Yes Jeanie Yes yes!!! I agree with everything you said. I like your
    ideals about Hooterville. :))))
    Do it!!!! LOL Am I pushy or what? ROTFL

    Betty

    > Bluegenie2 wrote:
    >> Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(
    >
    > True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't
    > tried
    > using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth it just
    > avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock, though. Looks
    > funny
    > without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL
    >
    > I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
    > neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book. But
    > without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus, I hate
    > building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the buiilding
    > before
    > I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play. But, why couldn't
    > I have
    > Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots on
    > the
    > edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community lot.
    > Hmmm....
    >
    > Jeanie
    >

    >> "deb" <deb@whoknew.com> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.debbysimdecor.com/pg/dsdupdates.html
    >>>
    >>> PS: Just 'cause the name's the same - I'm NOT the debby of
    >>> debbysimdecor.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> deb
    >>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >>> ... once again, road-runner leaves coyote in the dust ...

    > Bluegenie2 wrote:
    >> Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(
    >
    > True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't tried
    > using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth it just to
    > avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock, though. Looks
    > funny
    > without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL
    >
    > I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
    > neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book. But
    > without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus, I hate
    > building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the buiilding before
    > I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play. But, why couldn't I
    > have
    > Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots on the
    > edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community lot. Hmmm....
    >
    > Jeanie

    Don't forget the Shady Rest :)
    Oh and Green Acres
    Speaking of ideas............did you see the hillbillies original house
    there? That would be simple to make, lol

    Bluegenie2 wrote:
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >> Bluegenie2 wrote:
    >>> Nice, but unfortunately I am broke right now :(
    >>
    >> True, but ideas are free. <g> Those are some nice lots. I haven't
    >> tried using the cheat to do the curved roof yet. It's almost worth
    >> it just to avoid having to do it. The Ponderosa needs livestock,
    >> though. Looks funny
    >> without it. Got a bunkhouse for cowhands and no cows. LOL
    >>
    >> I really thought about making the Beverly Hillibillies in my TV Land
    >> neighborhood. The plans for the mansion are in that TV set book.
    >> But without a curved staircase, it just wouldn't look right. Plus,
    >> I hate building enormous mansions anyway. I get bored with the
    >> buiilding before I'm finished and they are horrible to try to play.
    >> But, why couldn't I have
    >> Hooterville and Bug Tussle be located in a few outlying large lots
    >> on the edge of town? Drucker's General Store could be a community
    >> lot. Hmmm....
    >>
    >> Jeanie
    >
    > Don't forget the Shady Rest :)

    Yes! And four single women for the neighborhood! LOL I could park a
    neighborhood water tower just outside, too.

    > Oh and Green Acres

    And that house would be nearly impossible to build. Did you see the plans
    for it? I got a headache just thinking about it. I've not seen a hair mesh
    that would be suitable for Eva Gabor, either. But the "trashed set" at MTS2
    would come in handy there, wouldn't it? Pity there isn't any animations for
    throwing the dirty dishes out the window, though. :-)

    > Speaking of ideas............did you see the hillbillies original
    > house there? That would be simple to make, lol

    Yes, but too small for living in. Still, there's plenty of food for thought
    in that.

    Jeanie

    >>> "deb" <deb@whoknew.com> wrote in message

Sims Games Video Games