• Drivers
  • Computers
  • Music
  • Cameras
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
December 21, 2011 9:32:43 PM

Hello,
I uploaded a new device on my computer. The first time was a printer, then the other day I downloaded by cd the necessary disc to download pictures from my new digital camera. Both times my computer when turned on scanned files before loading...which could were not successful...so I tried all fix your computer techniques. Then I did the one for back up files which assured me that I would not lose any files.....when completed ALL my pictures, documents and music were lost again....I am devastated. I lost pictures of my 17 year old daughter that was a homicide victim....please help...

More about : lost pictures documents music

a b \ Driver
December 22, 2011 11:46:23 AM

marshamills said:
Hello,
I uploaded a new device on my computer. The first time was a printer, then the other day I downloaded by cd the necessary disc to download pictures from my new digital camera. Both times my computer when turned on scanned files before loading...which could were not successful...so I tried all fix your computer techniques. Then I did the one for back up files which assured me that I would not lose any files.....when completed ALL my pictures, documents and music were lost again....I am devastated. I lost pictures of my 17 year old daughter that was a homicide victim....please help...

You give a lot of generalities, but no specifics. IMO, one of your downloads infected your computer. Run your Antivirus Scan. Also try to download FREE Malwarebytes Antimalware product , click the update TAB click check for updates , then run scan.
You might also download & run utility called UNHIDE. Chances are
your pictures & other files are moved to another folder and hidden.
m
l
!