Sim giving birth animation

I like the way they look at their *hands* when they're about to give birth.

I don't get the meaning of that at all......

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I like the way they look at their *hands* when they're about to give birth.
>
> I don't get the meaning of that at all......

She's looking at the green sparklies falling from her plumbbob, which
have landed on her hands when she was trying to fan herself.

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I like the way they look at their *hands* when they're about to give
> birth.
>
> I don't get the meaning of that at all......

They are probably thinking of wringing the neck of the person who got them
into such a predicament. Transition labor is a bitch. I actually bit my
husband during the birth of our daughter. <g>

Personally, I love listening to them when they first go into labor. I swear
it sounds like they are saying, "Oh, my stomach! Oh, my stomach!" LOL

Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:

> Personally, I love listening to them when they first go into labor. I swear
> it sounds like they are saying, "Oh, my stomach! Oh, my stomach!" LOL

Well, that's what they get for eating all that Ben & Jerry's just before
labor.

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Charles Whitney wrote:
> >
> > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> >
> >>I like the way they look at their *hands* when they're about to give birth.
> >>
> >>I don't get the meaning of that at all......
> >

> > She's looking at the green sparklies falling from her plumbbob, which
> > have landed on her hands when she was trying to fan herself.
>
> Weird...
>
> Most women just break water...

It's very strange that so many hack sites are interested in making new
visible and somewhat realistic animations for the woohoo encounter but
you never hear any of them claim to be working on a similar project for
births.

Charles Whitney wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> Charles Whitney wrote:

>>> She's looking at the green sparklies falling from her plumbbob,
>>> which have landed on her hands when she was trying to fan herself.
>>
>> Weird...
>>
>> Most women just break water...
>
> It's very strange that so many hack sites are interested in making new
> visible and somewhat realistic animations for the woohoo encounter but
> you never hear any of them claim to be working on a similar project
> for births.

That's because woohoo is a lot more fun than the results of it. <g>

Jeanie

Janice

> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> I like the way they look at their *hands* when they're about to give
>> birth.
>>
>> I don't get the meaning of that at all......
>
> They are probably thinking of wringing the neck of the person who got them
> into such a predicament. Transition labor is a bitch. I actually bit my
> husband during the birth of our daughter. <g>
>
> Personally, I love listening to them when they first go into labor. I
> swear
> it sounds like they are saying, "Oh, my stomach! Oh, my stomach!" LOL
>
> Jeanie

Mine when they want to eat or sleep but fail to accomplish it on their on
sound like they are saying "woo hoo hey Lady" and looking up at me.

Charles Whitney wrote:

> It's very strange that so many hack sites are interested in making new
> visible and somewhat realistic animations for the woohoo encounter

Really? What sites? I'd like to have a look. ;-)

--
--Cuth

janice wrote:

> Mine when they want to eat or sleep but fail to accomplish it on their on
> sound like they are saying "woo hoo hey Lady" and looking up at me.

Speaking of Sim talk, I have to admit I really miss "This bra is
Frenchy" from Sims 1. :)

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> janice wrote:
>
>> Mine when they want to eat or sleep but fail to accomplish it on
>> their on sound like they are saying "woo hoo hey Lady" and looking
>> up at me.
>
> Speaking of Sim talk, I have to admit I really miss "This bra is
> Frenchy" from Sims 1. :)

I always thought they said, "This bra is funny shaped." LOL

Jeanie

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

On the topic of Sims 1 talk, a friend of mine who has Sims 2, still ends all
her e-mails to me with "Sool Sool!" lol.
Has anyone ever downloaded the video clips from the Maxis/Sims site that
show the people doing the voices for the Sims? I think they are a scream!
Beck.

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On the topic of Sims 1 talk, a friend of mine who has Sims 2, still ends
> all her e-mails to me with "Sool Sool!" lol.
> Has anyone ever downloaded the video clips from the Maxis/Sims site that
> show the people doing the voices for the Sims? I think they are a scream!
> Beck.

I asked this ages ago and couldn;t find a thing. It was just imagning what
their scripts looked like that got me.
I would love to see the actor's faces. They deserve Oscars, in my book.

Granny.

I know "Boogenschnot" is still one of my
favorite exclamations!

Laura

Laura Castellano wrote:
> I know "Boogenschnot" is still one of my
> favorite exclamations!
>
> Laura

And I sometimes find myself longing to get rid of a particularly pesky
neighbor by getting in his face, waving and saying "Dag! Dag!" LOL

If I ever did that, my reputation around here would never be the same.

Jeanie

Jeanie wrote:

> Laura Castellano wrote:
>
>>I know "Boogenschnot" is still one of my
>>favorite exclamations!
>>
>>Laura
>

> And I sometimes find myself longing to get rid of a particularly pesky
> neighbor by getting in his face, waving and saying "Dag! Dag!" LOL
>
> If I ever did that, my reputation around here would never be the same.
>
> Jeanie

Giggle. I think it would improve mine.

-georg
rather antisocial

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Not sure if the link will work okay, but here it is
http://thesims.ea.com/us/index.html?menu=getcool&content=getcool/
If that doesn't work, go to http://thesims.ea.com/us/index.html
click on "Get cool stuff" on the left then scroll down to "Graphics and
sound packs" once you click there it comes up with a section called "Simlish
Videos" (and other cool stuff too). They are so funny to watch! I case you
need to know, they are .avi files.
They do deserve Oscars, I know that even if I could talk like a sim, there
is no way in hell I could keep a straight face during it, lol.
Beck.

> Not sure if the link will work okay, but here it is
> http://thesims.ea.com/us/index.html?menu=getcool&content=getcool/
> If that doesn't work, go to http://thesims.ea.com/us/index.html
> click on "Get cool stuff" on the left then scroll down to "Graphics and
> sound packs" once you click there it comes up with a section called
> "Simlish Videos" (and other cool stuff too). They are so funny to watch! I
> case you need to know, they are .avi files.

Oh, lovely. I will keep this link until I get broadband then go on a spree.
Downloads are very slow today. 8(

Are there any faces??? You can tell the actord who did the soundtracks, and
all that moaning and woo-hooing. They are the ones with their hair standing
on end.

Granny.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

That site also tells you the size of the download too so you can decide yes
or no when your downloads aren't so bad.
They aren't fantastic clips, but you get an idea of what they are like. They
are in a studio thing and a couple of the clips show the computer screen the
people are doing voices for.
lol, I don't know if they have made clips for the Sims 2, but if anyone
finds them let me know!