Blue LED 120mm fan

Skullpture

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
What do you recommend I get? I'm looking for a high air flow, bright blue LED, 120mm fan to add to the back and side of my HAF 912. I'm not really worried about noise, especially because I'll decrease the fan speed when not gaming (game sound can mask the noise).

Willing to pay around $10 for each fan. The cheaper the better, but I don't want to sacrifice quality for price.

benikens

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I picked up a couple cooler master ones rated at 90cfm 19db, which is wicked airflow for the noise and decent blue, could be the one's linked above not sure exactly on the model. Just jump on a site like newegg, frozenpc etc and you should find something decent.

flips

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
I have the same Cooler Master fans they are really good in my opinion using one on Noctua NH-U12P CPU cooler had one 120mm fan now I have 2 the Cooler Master pushing air and Noctua pulling works great!

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
Depending what you want more, the bright blue light or the fan - Id recommend looking at a blue cathode light. Or even both.

Fan LED's tend not to be too bright, especially if you have side fans on your case, or lots of wires/components inside. If your really looking to brighten the inside up, cathode lights are worth looking into.