My Sim died buthas no tombstone!

Hi all;
I've had two elder Sims die of old age. Both where plattinum when they
deid and got the full treatment when they passed away. So far so good.
I searched all through the area they passed away in, then the entire
house but cannot find an urn or a tombstone or any sign that they passed.
When I load thes house it now has 10 Sims in the family picture. The
first time this happened I did not save thinking the urn whent missing or
it was a glitch in the game. After the second time I saved without
thinking(automatic reaction,I guess). Then the second elder died with the
same results, did not save and everything is on hold until I can resolve
this problem.
BWT I have had one death from electrocution and I did get the urn, then
gravestone, and a ghostfrom this death.
Anyone with any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Also Sims PE says this edlers life span is now a negative number and is
showing them as a ghost.
This game has more strange bugs or the hacks are causing this.
TIA

--
Tony
No matter where you go, there you are.

    There's a fix, I believe either at variousimmers.net or modthesims2 under
    hackeds. Sorry, don't remember which one.

    <tonyr@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all;
    > I've had two elder Sims die of old age. Both where plattinum when they
    > deid and got the full treatment when they passed away. So far so good.
    > I searched all through the area they passed away in, then the entire
    > house but cannot find an urn or a tombstone or any sign that they
    passed.
    > When I load thes house it now has 10 Sims in the family picture. The
    > first time this happened I did not save thinking the urn whent missing
    or
    > it was a glitch in the game. After the second time I saved without
    > thinking(automatic reaction,I guess). Then the second elder died with
    the
    > same results, did not save and everything is on hold until I can
    resolve
    > this problem.
    > BWT I have had one death from electrocution and I did get the urn, then
    > gravestone, and a ghostfrom this death.
    > Anyone with any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    > Also Sims PE says this edlers life span is now a negative number and is
    > showing them as a ghost.
    > This game has more strange bugs or the hacks are causing this.
    > TIA
    >
    > --
    > Tony
    > No matter where you go, there you are.