  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 15, 2005 12:45:56 AM

Hi all;
I've had two elder Sims die of old age. Both where plattinum when they
deid and got the full treatment when they passed away. So far so good.
I searched all through the area they passed away in, then the entire
house but cannot find an urn or a tombstone or any sign that they passed.
When I load thes house it now has 10 Sims in the family picture. The
first time this happened I did not save thinking the urn whent missing or
it was a glitch in the game. After the second time I saved without
thinking(automatic reaction,I guess). Then the second elder died with the
same results, did not save and everything is on hold until I can resolve
this problem.
BWT I have had one death from electrocution and I did get the urn, then
gravestone, and a ghostfrom this death.
Anyone with any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Also Sims PE says this edlers life span is now a negative number and is
showing them as a ghost.
This game has more strange bugs or the hacks are causing this.
TIA

--
Tony
No matter where you go, there you are.

More about : sim died buthas tombstone

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 12:45:57 AM

There's a fix, I believe either at variousimmers.net or modthesims2 under
hackeds. Sorry, don't remember which one.

<tonyr@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Hi all;
> I've had two elder Sims die of old age. Both where plattinum when they
> deid and got the full treatment when they passed away. So far so good.
> I searched all through the area they passed away in, then the entire
> house but cannot find an urn or a tombstone or any sign that they
passed.
> When I load thes house it now has 10 Sims in the family picture. The
> first time this happened I did not save thinking the urn whent missing
or
> it was a glitch in the game. After the second time I saved without
> thinking(automatic reaction,I guess). Then the second elder died with
the
> same results, did not save and everything is on hold until I can
resolve
> this problem.
> BWT I have had one death from electrocution and I did get the urn, then
> gravestone, and a ghostfrom this death.
> Anyone with any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> Also Sims PE says this edlers life span is now a negative number and is
> showing them as a ghost.
> This game has more strange bugs or the hacks are causing this.
> TIA
>
> --
> Tony
> No matter where you go, there you are.