Sign in with
Your question

]Audio problem in windows 7

Last response: in Motherboards
January 7, 2010 9:29:00 PM

Asus P5B-VM

Im using windows 7 64 bits i already download the latest audio driver for my motherboard
and the sound is not working can someone help me the driver i downloaded its soundmax.

Thank you in advance

More about : audio problem windows

a b Ĉ ASUS
a b $ Windows 7
a c 78 V Motherboard
January 8, 2010 2:42:24 AM

Did you download the 64-bit Win7 (or the 64-bit Vista) driver? Did you install it? E.g., if the file you downloaded was a .exe extension, you double-click on the file to install the driver. If it was a .rar or .zip, you have to unzip it and then double-click on the extracted .exe to install the driver. If you did that, re-start the computer, enter the BIOS settings and verify that the on-board sound in "Enabled," if it is not enabled, enable it, save settings and exit BIOS. You should have sound after the OS starts.
m
l
January 8, 2010 3:09:35 AM

Yes i installed windows 7 driver yes i installed it correctly the driver is working 100 percent i already checked in the device manager and i still have no sound i will try to enable on bios. thank you but that does not solve my problem.
m
l
Related resources
January 8, 2010 7:57:51 AM

Have u checked default playback device
m
l
January 8, 2010 5:56:44 PM

i would say to you, look inside the audio preferences, then try your headphones on it, front and back jack, in case its your speakers not your sound card.
m
l
!