Best specs for gaming cpu

best specs for gaming cpu.

i am building up an internet shop
11 answers Last reply
More about best specs gaming
  1. Let me be brutally honest: if you want to run an internet cafe, I would expect you to have at least *some* computer experience, meaning you have a reasonable idea of what's good and what not.

Also, does CPU= "processor" or "computer" in your dictionary? Some people seem to mix them up a bit.
  2. The best gaming CPU is the Intel core i7 975. Whether or not people will want to buy that is another matter. All depends on budget. I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions.
  3. Well the budget for each computer is needed first.

And For cyber gaming cafe I would say mid range PC's will be good.
  4. emyyhh said:
    The best gaming CPU is the Intel core i7 975. Whether or not people will want to buy that is another matter. All depends on budget. I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions.

[:thegreatgrapeape:2] yea realy [:tapko:2]
  5. Im gonna call this out right now as a joke topic. What kind of name is "left click" anyway.
  6. emyyhh said:
    The best gaming CPU is the Intel core i7 975. Whether or not people will want to buy that is another matter. All depends on budget. I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions.

thats right but it will be hard to get far with only the cpu...
  7. sirkillalot said:
    [:thegreatgrapeape:2] yea realy [:tapko:2]

Is it lonely up on your high horse?

The OP asked what the 'best CPU for gaming' was. I answered.

Had the OP asked what the best gaming setup at a particular price point was, then obviously my answer would have been different. Grammar.
  8. emyyhh said:

Had the OP asked what the best gaming setup at a particular price point was, then obviously my answer would have been different. Grammar.

I still want to know what his interpretation of the term "cpu" is...
  9. ^
    Me too...
  10. Quote:
    best specs for gaming cpu.

i am building up an internet shop

lol yall are funny!!!
    Quit being such block heads and think outside the box....
    He wants to build a gaming center//edit//-internet shop-... so he is asking for specs on a gaming cpu right?
    Anyone can click and read the specs for a processor.....
    I would guess he is asking for a top of the line"gaming system" spec... not just straight CPU...
    mabye bundle some i7 920's w/ mid-high range vid card and 6g RAM per system...

Give us a price range of a computer.... like....... a mid to high range build would probably be around $1200-$1500
    I love you guys! :love: :pt1cable: :hello: :whistle: :sol:

and lol bige... if i were to make fun of someones name on this thread it would be "sirkillalot". Heh cause thats just silly! :lol:
  11. emyyhh said:

IMMMMMMMM well... my bad i meant to quote Herr_Koos
    but as far as my horse is concerned i only have a pony so its not very high thanks 4 asking :kaola:

o ps i agreed with you but on the last part of your answer ......"""I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions. """
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Gaming Internet Product