a b à CPUs
a b 4 Gaming
October 14, 2009 6:53:02 AM

best specs for gaming cpu.

i am building up an internet shop

More about : specs gaming cpu

a b à CPUs
October 14, 2009 8:14:08 AM

Let me be brutally honest: if you want to run an internet cafe, I would expect you to have at least *some* computer experience, meaning you have a reasonable idea of what's good and what not.

Also, does CPU= "processor" or "computer" in your dictionary? Some people seem to mix them up a bit.
October 14, 2009 8:26:33 AM

The best gaming CPU is the Intel core i7 975. Whether or not people will want to buy that is another matter. All depends on budget. I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions.

Related resources
a b à CPUs
October 14, 2009 9:09:42 AM

Well the budget for each computer is needed first.

And For cyber gaming cafe I would say mid range PC's will be good.
October 14, 2009 9:29:54 AM

emyyhh said:
The best gaming CPU is the Intel core i7 975. Whether or not people will want to buy that is another matter. All depends on budget. I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions.

[:thegreatgrapeape:2] yea realy [:tapko:2]
a b à CPUs
October 14, 2009 9:53:42 AM

Im gonna call this out right now as a joke topic. What kind of name is "left click" anyway.
October 14, 2009 10:00:44 AM

emyyhh said:

thats right but it will be hard to get far with only the cpu...
October 14, 2009 1:31:15 PM

sirkillalot said:
[:thegreatgrapeape:2] yea realy [:tapko:2]

Is it lonely up on your high horse?

The OP asked what the 'best CPU for gaming' was. I answered.

Had the OP asked what the best gaming setup at a particular price point was, then obviously my answer would have been different. Grammar.
a b à CPUs
October 14, 2009 2:11:21 PM

emyyhh said:

Had the OP asked what the best gaming setup at a particular price point was, then obviously my answer would have been different. Grammar.

I still want to know what his interpretation of the term "cpu" is...
a b à CPUs
October 14, 2009 2:59:12 PM

^
Me too...
October 16, 2009 6:45:41 PM

Quote:
best specs for gaming cpu.

i am building up an internet shop

lol yall are funny!!!
Quit being such block heads and think outside the box....
He wants to build a gaming center//edit//-internet shop-... so he is asking for specs on a gaming cpu right?
Anyone can click and read the specs for a processor.....
I would guess he is asking for a top of the line"gaming system" spec... not just straight CPU...
mabye bundle some i7 920's w/ mid-high range vid card and 6g RAM per system...

Give us a price range of a computer.... like....... a mid to high range build would probably be around $1200-$1500
I love you guys! :love:  :pt1cable:  :hello:  :whistle:  :sol: 

and lol bige... if i were to make fun of someones name on this thread it would be "sirkillalot". Heh cause thats just silly! :lol: 
October 26, 2009 4:48:26 PM

emyyhh said:

IMMMMMMMM well... my bad i meant to quote Herr_Koos
but as far as my horse is concerned i only have a pony so its not very high thanks 4 asking :kaola: 

o ps i agreed with you but on the last part of your answer ......"""I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions. """

!