Best specs for gaming cpu

G

best specs for gaming cpu.

i am building up an internet shop

Let me be brutally honest: if you want to run an internet cafe, I would expect you to have at least *some* computer experience, meaning you have a reasonable idea of what's good and what not.

Also, does CPU= "processor" or "computer" in your dictionary? Some people seem to mix them up a bit.

emyyhh

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
The best gaming CPU is the Intel core i7 975. Whether or not people will want to buy that is another matter. All depends on budget. I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions.

sirkillalot

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006

[:thegreatgrapeape:2] yea realy [:tapko:2]

daggs

Distinguished
May 12, 2009

thats right but it will be hard to get far with only the cpu...

emyyhh

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008

Is it lonely up on your high horse?

The OP asked what the 'best CPU for gaming' was. I answered.

Had the OP asked what the best gaming setup at a particular price point was, then obviously my answer would have been different. Grammar.

I still want to know what his interpretation of the term "cpu" is...

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
best specs for gaming cpu.

i am building up an internet shop

lol yall are funny!!!
Quit being such block heads and think outside the box....
He wants to build a gaming center//edit//-internet shop-... so he is asking for specs on a gaming cpu right?
Anyone can click and read the specs for a processor.....
I would guess he is asking for a top of the line"gaming system" spec... not just straight CPU...
mabye bundle some i7 920's w/ mid-high range vid card and 6g RAM per system...

Give us a price range of a computer.... like....... a mid to high range build would probably be around $1200-$1500
I love you guys! :love: :pt1cable: :hello: :whistle: :sol:

and lol bige... if i were to make fun of someones name on this thread it would be "sirkillalot". Heh cause thats just silly! :lol:

sirkillalot

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006

IMMMMMMMM well... my bad i meant to quote Herr_Koos
but as far as my horse is concerned i only have a pony so its not very high thanks 4 asking :kaola:

o ps i agreed with you but on the last part of your answer ......"""I can't see your shop doing particularly well if you need to ask these questions. """