This happen to anyone????

Last response: in Video Games
June 15, 2005 6:58:34 AM

Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long time
now. But something funny has happened the last two times I attempted to age
baby. A new household member pops up. Two different families this has
happened to, in Two different neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
Kristen

More about : happen

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 8:03:46 AM

That has happened to me also. I have found that it is best to use the Age
Baby....option instead of the regular Age Baby option. I have 3 age baby
options with the Tombstone and I always use the age baby....option. I am not
sure if that is the correct thing or just a quick fix.

Simplyredhead
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 8:08:44 AM

I am pretty sure that I have used the on with the ... after it. Maybe not,
will try again. thanks
Kristen
"simplyredhead" <simplyredhead@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> That has happened to me also. I have found that it is best to use the Age
> Baby....option instead of the regular Age Baby option. I have 3 age baby
> options with the Tombstone and I always use the age baby....option. I am
> not
> sure if that is the correct thing or just a quick fix.
>
> Simplyredhead

June 15, 2005 8:49:19 AM

Kristen Howard wrote:
> Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long
> time now. But something funny has happened the last two times I
> attempted to age baby. A new household member pops up. Two
> different families this has happened to, in Two different
> neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
> Kristen

It's a lot easier to age the baby by using Merola's Multi-Painting. Just
choose "Days Left in Age" then "all babies" then "subtract 3." If the
transition doesn't happen quickly, just buy the birthday cake and have a sim
bring the baby to the cake.

Jeanie
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 10:01:20 AM

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:58:34 GMT, "Kristen Howard"
<kristenhoward@mchsi.com> wrote:

>Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long time
>now. But something funny has happened the last two times I attempted to age
>baby. A new household member pops up. Two different families this has
>happened to, in Two different neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
>Kristen

Maybe you pressed the wrong age baby button? There are three of them
IIRC... I dunno.
June 15, 2005 3:09:48 PM

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:58:34 GMT, "Kristen Howard"
<kristenhoward@mchsi.com> wrote:

>Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long time
>now. But something funny has happened the last two times I attempted to age
>baby. A new household member pops up. Two different families this has
>happened to, in Two different neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
>Kristen

Maybe you used the age baby option instead of the AGE baby option,
they are different.
!