This happen to anyone????

Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long time
now. But something funny has happened the last two times I attempted to age
baby. A new household member pops up. Two different families this has
happened to, in Two different neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
Kristen
5 answers Last reply
More about this happen anyone

    That has happened to me also. I have found that it is best to use the Age
    Baby....option instead of the regular Age Baby option. I have 3 age baby
    options with the Tombstone and I always use the age baby....option. I am not
    sure if that is the correct thing or just a quick fix.

    Simplyredhead

    I am pretty sure that I have used the on with the ... after it. Maybe not,
    will try again. thanks
    Kristen

    Kristen Howard wrote:
    > Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long
    > time now. But something funny has happened the last two times I
    > attempted to age baby. A new household member pops up. Two
    > different families this has happened to, in Two different
    > neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
    > Kristen

    It's a lot easier to age the baby by using Merola's Multi-Painting. Just
    choose "Days Left in Age" then "all babies" then "subtract 3." If the
    transition doesn't happen quickly, just buy the birthday cake and have a sim
    bring the baby to the cake.

    Jeanie

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:58:34 GMT, "Kristen Howard"
    <kristenhoward@mchsi.com> wrote:

    >Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long time
    >now. But something funny has happened the last two times I attempted to age
    >baby. A new household member pops up. Two different families this has
    >happened to, in Two different neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
    >Kristen

    Maybe you pressed the wrong age baby button? There are three of them
    IIRC... I dunno.

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:58:34 GMT, "Kristen Howard"
    <kristenhoward@mchsi.com> wrote:

    >Ok, now I have been playing with the Tombstone of L and D for a long time
    >now. But something funny has happened the last two times I attempted to age
    >baby. A new household member pops up. Two different families this has
    >happened to, in Two different neighboorhoods. Any suggestions?
    >Kristen

    Maybe you used the age baby option instead of the AGE baby option,
    they are different.

Sims Games Video Games