Sign in with
Your question

Good profiles for 1100t on a crosshair v formula with 16 gigs

Last response: in Overclocking
August 5, 2011 5:33:28 PM

I have a asus crosshair v formula running a 1100t with 16 gigs of ram and 2 radeon 6950's @ 2 gigs each and 4 corsair 60 gig ssd's in raid. anybody have any good over clocking profiles for me? I can get 4052.9 pretty stable but want more, any suggestion at all would be highly appreciated! thanks
a c 138 à CPUs
a c 241 K Overclocking
August 6, 2011 3:03:24 AM

i think 4052.9 is pretty for dailly , if you want more ... it's all depend on your Cooler and PSU !
how high your temp under stress test .. ? if bellow 55C you can go up OC again, if 57C don't go more
m
l
August 13, 2011 2:09:21 PM

Thanks for the reply I now have it runnig @ 4113.7 stable with a temp of 36c idle. 24/7 , it seems to be able to handle plenty. thanks again
m
l
Related resources
a b K Overclocking
August 13, 2011 2:38:51 PM

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Atid2icGx257dF...

Here are some stable overclocks you can try but remember you most likely cannot just put in other peoples settings and expect it will work. All hardware is slightly different and can handle different amounts of heat and voltages. Use these as a guide line only and you will have to test and adjust to find your sweet spot good luck and enjoy
m
l
August 13, 2011 3:01:18 PM

grahamie said:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Atid2icGx257dF...

Here are some stable overclocks you can try but remember you most likely cannot just put in other peoples settings and expect it will work. All hardware is slightly different and can handle different amounts of heat and voltages. Use these as a guide line only and you will have to test and adjust to find your sweet spot good luck and enjoy

Hey thanks for the reply , i have found some really good settings , and running @ 4.1 stable. I also have my other machine with a phenom x2 560 (not unlocked ) running at 4.3 stable and really cold
m
l
a b K Overclocking
August 13, 2011 3:08:11 PM

What cooling do you use ? and are you only overclocking your cpu ?
m
l
August 13, 2011 4:45:32 PM

grahamie said:
What cooling do you use ? and are you only overclocking your cpu ?

I use an h80 on my bigger machine and a vantage alc (water cooler with lcd on my other) no not just the cpu is clocked, ram as well, no need for my video cards since i have just about the best you can buy ATI wise. I repair pc/s for a living and I have a bachelors in application programming as well.
m
l
a b K Overclocking
August 13, 2011 5:08:28 PM

I overclock as a hobby. But what i was going to suggest was overclocking you n/b and h/t i have found huge advantages to increasing my bus speeds. Try playing with them and benchmark your results i think you will be rather impressed with the outcome obviously watch your temps and if you do oc the n/b and n/b could you post your temps on the n/b as the crosshair line has had issues with heat on the n/b. that is some info id personally like to know before i buy the new crosshair v
m
l
August 13, 2011 11:00:04 PM

grahamie said:
I overclock as a hobby. But what i was going to suggest was overclocking you n/b and h/t i have found huge advantages to increasing my bus speeds. Try playing with them and benchmark your results i think you will be rather impressed with the outcome obviously watch your temps and if you do oc the n/b and n/b could you post your temps on the n/b as the crosshair line has had issues with heat on the n/b. that is some info id personally like to know before i buy the new crosshair v

Oh I'M sorry I left out that I
m
l
August 13, 2011 11:01:15 PM

I left out that I do clock the ht/nb as well, thanks alot . Ill let you know when i get a really stable clock , thanks again j.d
m
l
!