Send Sim immediately home from UNI :(

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Doh what I have done ?!

because I forgot make him "DECLARE MAJOR" because he didn't want in for
declare major until too late...

I'm soo sad he was immediately sent home from UNI his days fun is over :(

All he want is max 7 skills and he is knowledge sim and he is bloody ugly so
he went over other house fix his face and went horrible wrong all his face
went ugly figure LOL

Then his lost DNA :( and again fixed he got totally new face 1000% handsome
green alien :D its time to REVENGE! :D
1 answer Last reply
More about send immediately home
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
    > Doh what I have done ?!
    >
    > because I forgot make him "DECLARE MAJOR" because he didn't want in for
    > declare major until too late...
    >
    > I'm soo sad he was immediately sent home from UNI his days fun is over :(

    This shouldn't end their University careers because if they don't declare a
    major they default to a philosophy major. It must have been something else.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

Sims Games Video Games