New ssd boot drive What do i need to do?

tecmo34 did an outstanding job on that.

A couple of minor points.
This is after the artical was written.
If you have an Intel chipset, ie P/H-55/57 or x58 chipset. You should download the latest Intel "F6" driver (Ver 9.6 or later) put on thumb drive. Select custom install and on page that ask where to install check the box for additional drivers Lower left side of page. Also Install the latest RST matrix driver (again Ver 9.6 or later). If you do not windows will install its default AHCI driver, intel's iastor driver works better with SSDs that use the SF1200 controller.
Also you can now set the HDD to use AHCI or Raid, just do not use the SSD as a member of a raid set or you lose Trim function. - ONLY for Intel chipset.
On pagefile, rather than delete, you can alway point this to the Mechanical HDD (Faster on SSD, but increase writes and decreases your user space). I alway set the min/max to the same value - stops windows from varing the size on the fly. Even thought I have 16 Gigs ram I still have a small swapfile back of my mind, as feeble as it is, seems to remember there are a few programs that balk at no pagefile even THOUGH it is NOT needed. You can play around with it, just stay above the size that starts to decrease your performance (More swaps in and out of memory to HDD.