  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 15, 2005 7:32:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Be careful with this sometime it will went horrible wrong. Especially to non
UNI I think...

All I want only fix his eyes but Once went wrong and it will lose DNA
family face.

Be careful though. hehe

More about : sim plastic surgery kit

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 1:34:57 PM

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 03:32:05 GMT, Wesley <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote:

> Be careful with this sometime it will went horrible wrong. Especially to
> non UNI I think...
>
> All I want only fix his eyes but Once went wrong and it will lose DNA
> family face.
>
> Be careful though. hehe

Plastic Surgery Kit is a "reward" type object, and these tend to backfire
if you use them with less than Gold aspiration. Be sure to fulfill some
wishes before operating those things!

good sign." -G
June 15, 2005 2:29:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

> Plastic Surgery Kit is a "reward" type object, and these tend to backfire
> if you use them with less than Gold aspiration. Be sure to fulfill some
> wishes before operating those things!
>
> --
> "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
> good sign." -G

I see

thanks...
June 15, 2005 6:58:17 PM

Magnus Itland wrote:

> Plastic Surgery Kit is a "reward" type object, and these tend to
> backfire if you use them with less than Gold aspiration. Be sure to
> fulfill some wishes before operating those things!

What happens if you use them in green or red? This sounds
interesting...

T.
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 6:58:18 PM

Taemon wrote:

> Magnus Itland wrote:
>

>>Plastic Surgery Kit is a "reward" type object, and these tend to
>>backfire if you use them with less than Gold aspiration. Be sure to
>>fulfill some wishes before operating those things!
>

> What happens if you use them in green or red? This sounds
> interesting...
>
> T.

Things get ugly. Play away. :)

-georg
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 7:56:29 PM

Magnus Itland wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 03:32:05 GMT, Wesley <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote:
>
> > Be careful with this sometime it will went horrible wrong. Especially to
> > non UNI I think...
> >
> > All I want only fix his eyes but Once went wrong and it will lose DNA
> > family face.
> >
> > Be careful though. hehe
>
> Plastic Surgery Kit is a "reward" type object, and these tend to backfire
> if you use them with less than Gold aspiration. Be sure to fulfill some
> wishes before operating those things!
>
> --
> "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
> good sign." -G

I used mine on a guy with all white, or whatever it is. He just walked
up to it, slapped it on his face and turned into a bigger freak that i
had already made him!

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:56:29 GMT, Paul Heslop
<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Magnus Itland wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 03:32:05 GMT, Wesley <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote:
>>
>> > Be careful with this sometime it will went horrible wrong. Especially to
>> > non UNI I think...
>> >
>> > All I want only fix his eyes but Once went wrong and it will lose DNA
>> > family face.
>> >
>> > Be careful though. hehe
>>
>> Plastic Surgery Kit is a "reward" type object, and these tend to backfire
>> if you use them with less than Gold aspiration. Be sure to fulfill some
>> wishes before operating those things!
>>
>> --
>> "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
>> good sign." -G
>
>I used mine on a guy with all white, or whatever it is. He just walked
>up to it, slapped it on his face and turned into a bigger freak that i
>had already made him!

You have to be careful where you click on that thing no matter how hih
their aspiration, I've found. One part (on the right side) let's you
tweak facial features just like Bodyshop. Click in the middle and
your sim will just stick their face in there and get a random
rearrangement of their face.

Kim
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 2:37:56 AM

KimM wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:56:29 GMT, Paul Heslop
> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Magnus Itland wrote:

> >> Plastic Surgery Kit is a "reward" type object, and these tend to backfire
> >> if you use them with less than Gold aspiration. Be sure to fulfill some
> >> wishes before operating those things!
> >>
> >> --
> >> "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
> >> good sign." -G
> >
> >I used mine on a guy with all white, or whatever it is. He just walked
> >up to it, slapped it on his face and turned into a bigger freak that i
> >had already made him!
>
> You have to be careful where you click on that thing no matter how hih
> their aspiration, I've found. One part (on the right side) let's you
> tweak facial features just like Bodyshop. Click in the middle and
> your sim will just stick their face in there and get a random
> rearrangement of their face.
>
> Kim

OOps! the poor lad actually let out a little scream which made me
laugh for about an hour. Almost as good as one of my older sims having
a sponge bath in a shop's toilets then walking into the cafe in the
nude!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:03:11 AM

georg wrote:

> Taemon wrote:
>> What happens if you use them in green or red? This sounds
>> interesting...
> Things get ugly. Play away. :)

Cool! I NEED that! Are the changes (for good or for ill) hereditary?

T.
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 3:03:12 AM

Taemon wrote:

> georg wrote:
>

>>Taemon wrote:
>>
>>>What happens if you use them in green or red? This sounds
>>>interesting...
>>
>>Things get ugly. Play away. :)
>

> Cool! I NEED that! Are the changes (for good or for ill) hereditary?
>
> T.

I would assume not- those silicone breasts are not inheritable, ya know.

But who knows how they programmed it. I have not tried it. Perhaps I
should. Dana is a star. Perhaps Cochlea will want implants when she's
older. So she can hear better. Yeah, that's why I tried to give her
bigger ears. And not for the joke. I wouldn't do something like that....
would I?

-georg
June 17, 2005 3:14:39 AM

MTS2 has a "buyable reward collection"... by 'twojeffs', I think.
It works fine. Came out in late march I believe.
Sage

!