Been busy building

I finished several of the houses for TV Land today. They are uploaded to
the Exchange.

Happy Days
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=182372&asset_type=lo
t&user_id=1112720

The Brady Bunch
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=182369&asset_type=lo
t&user_id=1112720

Bewitched
Smanatha's House
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=182422&asset_type=lo
t&user_id=1112720

and Gladys Kravitz's house
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=182442&asset_type=lo
t&user_id=1112720

Ok, I kind of cheated. I couldn't get the stairs right in Samantha's house,
so she's got a straight staircase. And, I just built one of my favorite
houses for Gladys. It's got lots of nice windows across the front for
spying on the neighbors, and it plays well in the game.

I removed my downloads folder before building these and packaging them to
the Exchange. So the decor is butt ugly, but at least they are small files.

Jeanie

Betty

Thanks Jeanie, I've been waiting! LOL On my way now to grab them. :))))

Betty