Sign in with
Your question

Quattro Pro wont print on HP printer

Last response: in Windows XP
December 23, 2011 4:02:54 PM

Unable to print Quattro Pro spreadsheets to print on HP 4240 All-in-One printer. Had identical problem with WP version 12 and just installed X5 thinking problem would have been corrected. No problems with word processing files and no problems when I use my Lexmark printer. Need detailed instructions if you know of a fix for this problem, as I'm not as computer-savvy as I'd like to be.
Thanks,
Sandy
a b α HP
December 24, 2011 12:50:19 PM

sandy-125 said:
Unable to print Quattro Pro spreadsheets to print on HP 4240 All-in-One printer. Had identical problem with WP version 12 and just installed X5 thinking problem would have been corrected. No problems with word processing files and no problems when I use my Lexmark printer. Need detailed instructions if you know of a fix for this problem, as I'm not as computer-savvy as I'd like to be.
Thanks,
Sandy

You might need to install the HP Universal PCL5 Driver.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...
m
l
January 2, 2012 11:28:36 PM

Tried ksiemb's fix, but still wouldn't print. Going to bite the bullet and invest in another printer. Been trying to get a fix for 2 years now to no avail. Neither HP nor Corell has an answer and having to go to another printer on another level of this building to print Quattro Pro spreadsheets is getting old. Thanks for trying. Wish you had the answer for me.
Sandy-125
m
l
!