TS2 - Still discovery

wesley

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

More than 9 months I playing Sims 2 i still find more lot to discover.

i laugh so hard because he his want for "chat online" but he look at me and
( BIG YAWN )

ROFL!!!!

So all his 3 kids too

Very funny...

I still lot to discover like Romance when very good mood she walk so funny.

and

For grouch sims like fighting kept repeat fighting he look at me with hand
"YES" down and leg goes up

SO FUNNY!!!!

i can't wait what new in night life and hopeful farmhouse.

i love animals :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Tell an outgoing Sim to flirt with or kiss somebody, regardless of
their aspiration level, and they'll swagger up to the target and take
their best shot. A woman will usually swing her hips on her way rather
than the male swagger (Unless she's Nina Caliente, in which case,
because she's so shy, she'll cringe and slouch over to the target)

Tell a neat sim to clean the toilet, and they'll do this cute little
jaunty walk over to it. Again, that's Nina.

~*~
vecki