Lost partition data

Due restoring the complete image from my old hd to a new one all the
partition data is wrong (there is more than one). Is there any program
who can create automatically partition sectors for the logical drives
and write them to harddisk ?
Thx in advance

Michael

Michael, Partition Magic from Powerquest maybe able to do it.