Best memory brand in 2009

I am kinda partial to Crucial myself.
There are many good brands.....here is "general tip" to keep in mind. (anyway, this is what I look for)
Look for memory that has lower timings, and lower voltage. Higher voltage is a way to get memory that may not be quite as "perfect" to run at faster clocks. So if you find a kit that has lower timings AND lower or standard voltage, you can pretty much be assured the memory modules tested well, and are quality parts.

Corsair is one that always puzzled the crap out of me. Their parts need some of the highest voltages of any memory on the market compared to their latencies, they are amoung the most expensive, but a lot of people seem to really like them, and I see a lot of test sites promoting them. Maybe not as much lately, are people starting to catch on? It just does not make a lot of sense to me!

I was thinking the same thing about Mushkin. They seem to be highly thought of, and their timings are low, but the voltages seem to be high.

One thing I've noticed on some of the higher rated modules the only differences between them and some of the lower mhz. rated modules from the same Mfgr. is a bump in the latencies and the Voltage on the higher rated chips so I think alot of the DDR3 modules are just using the same chips on the modules and they are being sold as different speeds when they are in fact the same exact modules with just a different rating stamped on them and being sold for a different price point.

^ Bingo. Right there.
Factory worker's conversation behind closed doors Monday morning....new batch of modules from Friday night shift.....
"They won't test with a latency of 6 and 1.8 volts, best I can get is a latency of 7 at 1.8. Lets see what happens at 2.0 volts, or 2.1. Wow, at 2.3 volts they can go down to a latency of 5!" Cha-ching!
Tester pulls the "Corsair Dominator" label out and slaps on them, and then snaps on the cool little 15 cent heatsink, and sends them down to the "Premium Packaging" person. Big thumbs up to each other, supervisor smiles at them, "you boys just helped the whole department earn bonus for the month....good job!"