  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 15, 2005 11:19:44 AM

Has anyone been able to make the cheat 'boolprop
dormSpecificToolsDisabled True/False' work?
I have tried it every which way and nothing happens

More about : uni cheat question

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 12:16:52 PM

ahhh..thanks!
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 3:03:13 PM

"JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone been able to make the cheat 'boolprop
> dormSpecificToolsDisabled True/False' work?
> I have tried it every which way and nothing happens

Yes--the trick is that after you enter the cheat, you have to click on the
buy button. Then when you click back to build, all the tools will be
available.

HTH,
~Lucy
!