AMD Dragon Platform with X3 720BE..???

guys,can u called it a "dragon" if u're using a phenom 2 X3 720BE??i thought it would be since it's phenom 2 chip based...

what do u think guys??
6 answers Last reply
More about dragon platform 720be
  1. Quote:
    The AMD platform technology codename "Dragon" is a superior performing desktop platform based on its performance, visual experience, and energy efficiency. The AMD Phenom™ II processor, the ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 graphics card and the AMD 790GX chipset delivers screaming computing power for gaming with an efficient design and an unbeatable HD experience for the money.¹ Get ready for the PC platform that delivers the power to play it all.


    My take? If you wanna call it a dragon pc then AMD aren't gonna come knocking on your door if you have a 4850 or a G or fx mobo.
  2. Who cares??
  3. jennyh said:
    Quote:
    The AMD platform technology codename "Dragon" is a superior performing desktop platform based on its performance, visual experience, and energy efficiency. The AMD Phenom™ II processor, the ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 graphics card and the AMD 790GX chipset delivers screaming computing power for gaming with an efficient design and an unbeatable HD experience for the money.¹ Get ready for the PC platform that delivers the power to play it all.


    My take? If you wanna call it a dragon pc then AMD aren't gonna come knocking on your door if you have a 4850 or a G or fx mobo.


    my rig :
    X3 720BE
    4890 Turbo
    Biostar TA790GX XE

    can it be called dragon??or i need to replaced the cpu with phenom 2 X4?
  4. lokee said:
    my rig :
    X3 720BE
    4890 Turbo
    Biostar TA790GX XE

    can it be called dragon??or i need to replaced the cpu with phenom 2 X4?



    The X3 720 BE is a phenom 2 processor, so no you wouldn't have to replace that.
  5. Just call it a dragon. Seriously.
  6. dlux said:
    The X3 720 BE is a phenom 2 processor, so no you wouldn't have to replace that.


    thx a lot man :D
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Chip AMD Phenom