Does anyone know how I can change my keyboard layout to
the UK style as some keys are currenly out of place when
I type. I have tried the MS site but it just shows me the
layouts and does not tell me where I can change it or how.

Go to Control Panel>Regional and Language Icon. See if you can do some
changes there.